Need some advice from those who are into architecture photography on which is a better option to get, excluding the price as a factor ? I am totally alien to this kind of lenses as they need manual focussing. The questions that concerns me are :
1) if eye sight isn't that good in manual focussing, is there any other means to assist ?
2) will installing focussing screen void warranty, if not where to install ?
3) TS-E 17 has protrusion lenses which I felt is easily susceptible to damage, is there anything to protect it ?
4) is 24mm wide enough to cover most historical buildings such as ancient churches in Europe, given that this is to be mounted on a FF camera ?
5) is adjustment on any of these lenses an easy task or cumbersome ( don't want to end up like having many attempts to get good macro shots)
Advice is very much appreciated and definitely lasik operation is not an option for me.