Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 195

Thread: Shooting Kakis

  1. #101

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    Mmm. East zone. I wanna join also! Maybe split into 2-3 teams? Each team cover different area, then later report back to share photos and exchange ideas. After all, got 3 terminals in Changi. )

  2. #102

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    any old birds willing to lead a team pls PM me.
    Thanks.
    Nikon D200 | 85mm f1.8D | 50mm f1.4D | 17-55mm f2.8 | SB800
    Michael Foto

  3. #103

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    I'm staying at North.. Quite a Far Distance, But I won't mind the Journey.
    Its a Great form to learn and exchange photo Knowledge..
    By the way, I'm into photographing.. and also a Model too..
    Looks Forwards for this Gathering oh...

  4. #104
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    Bus 24 direct from AMK.. hehe


    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinetracy View Post
    I'm staying at North.. Quite a Far Distance, But I won't mind the Journey.
    Its a Great form to learn and exchange photo Knowledge..
    By the way, I'm into photographing.. and also a Model too..
    Looks Forwards for this Gathering oh...
    Last edited by Limsgp; 23rd July 2009 at 11:36 AM.

  5. #105
    Senior Member Lomographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Paterson Road
    Posts
    2,047

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryh79 View Post
    any old birds willing to lead a team pls PM me.
    Thanks.
    willing to lead, not an old bird though
    Pentax K-x

  6. #106
    Senior Member Lomographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Paterson Road
    Posts
    2,047

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    and heartofaperture, thanks for pm

    i will post here later on how to organise the outing and thread.

    thanks
    Pentax K-x

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinetracy View Post
    I'm staying at North.. Quite a Far Distance, But I won't mind the Journey.
    Its a Great form to learn and exchange photo Knowledge..
    By the way, I'm into photographing.. and also a Model too..
    Looks Forwards for this Gathering oh...
    Then can shoot u anot cos i'm specialising in portraitures.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  8. #108
    Senior Member Lomographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Paterson Road
    Posts
    2,047

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    Then can shoot u anot cos i'm specialising in portraitures.
    haha trying to clinch tfcd ah snoweagle
    Pentax K-x

  9. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    Quote Originally Posted by Lomographer View Post
    haha trying to clinch tfcd ah snoweagle
    Yeah, a few shots also gd enough.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  10. #110
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    you mentioned that you normally do portraiture.. should already have a large collection rite.. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    Yeah, a few shots also gd enough.

  11. #111

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    I am interested too ... i am new to photography too....is the qouta full?

    cheers
    Phil

  12. #112
    Senior Member Lomographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Paterson Road
    Posts
    2,047

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    Quote Originally Posted by philipsho View Post
    I am interested too ... i am new to photography too....is the qouta full?

    cheers
    Phil
    there is no quota

    but i think the outings quota is full beyond full
    Pentax K-x

  13. #113
    Senior Member Lomographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Paterson Road
    Posts
    2,047

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    Yeah, a few shots also gd enough.
    i'm sure they're happy to oblige

    you're such a good photog... people want you to do TFCD for them!
    Pentax K-x

  14. #114
    Moderator PhotoProZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NorthEast
    Posts
    1,638

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    Hey everyone, hahaha, so are we still mtg at Changi Airport this Friday?? I'm looking forward to it.

  15. #115
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    hmm.. I believe many have PM'ed TS their contact numbers and email. I have suggested to TS maybe create a emailing list based on the info and send to everyone so that we can arrange for subsequent outings for all the east shooters easily..

    Does anyone object to the addition of their info in the list or request to be removed from the list? Please indicate so to allow the TS to finalise the list.

    Probably by Friday, the TS can email out the list excluding those who opted out.

    Is that ok with everyone?

  16. #116
    Moderator PhotoProZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NorthEast
    Posts
    1,638

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    hmm.. I believe many have PM'ed TS their contact numbers and email. I have suggested to TS maybe create a emailing list based on the info and send to everyone so that we can arrange for subsequent outings for all the east shooters easily..

    Does anyone object to the addition of their info in the list or request to be removed from the list? Please indicate so to allow the TS to finalise the list.

    Probably by Friday, the TS can email out the list excluding those who opted out.

    Is that ok with everyone?
    I'm ok being on the list..I don't stay in the east, bt will try to attend these outings if venue and timing is right. looking at the flourishing list, it maybe really wiser to change location of shoot. Probably night photography... Just a tot!

  17. #117
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Purple Line
    Posts
    207

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoProZero View Post
    I'm ok being on the list..I don't stay in the east, bt will try to attend these outings if venue and timing is right. looking at the flourishing list, it maybe really wiser to change location of shoot. Probably night photography... Just a tot!
    Add me in the list too, will try to attend if can make it.. Interest in night photography esp landscape

  18. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    you mentioned that you normally do portraiture.. should already have a large collection rite.. ?
    Yeah, thousands of model shoot pics.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  19. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    Quote Originally Posted by Lomographer View Post
    i'm sure they're happy to oblige

    you're such a good photog... people want you to do TFCD for them!
    Ermm...though i've been doing this for a few years, still learning as i shoot.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  20. #120

    Default Re: Shooting Kakis

    i was wondering if it is okay if i would like to join?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •