Thread: Anyone got the M1 letter?

Default Anyone got the M1 letter?

Received a letter on a promotion for 6108@$198 with 2-year plan and no trade-in, Motorola 380@$98 with 2-year plan and no trade-in and $50 off any listed phone at M1 shop. Seems to be quite a good deal considering the prices of the 6108 and the 380.

is tat some kinda loyalty promotion? Coz last yr my bro received two letters, offering phones cheaper than those in the shops.

I have the letter as well, and it's for a supplementary line.

Just to ask, what phone are you intending to get?
    I am actually thinking of getting the 6108 or the 6610 (using the $50 discount)..

I got the Motorola E365@$118 (after $50 discount and no trade-in) for a supplementary line. It's the cheapest phone with vga resolution camera I could find Without the letter, the supp line isn't even entitled to a handphone upgrade
    Last edited by mpenza; 9th December 2003 at 10:02 PM.

bought cable and software cheap from someone and they worked great with the phone besides the usual phone book and file management, it even allows composition of ringtones for downloading onto the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by mpenza
    Received a letter on a promotion for 6108@$198 with 2-year plan and no trade-in, Motorola 380@$98 with 2-year plan and no trade-in and $50 off any listed phone at M1 shop. Seems to be quite a good deal considering the prices of the 6108 and the 380.
    I got the Nokia 6108. Its a pretty decent phone for that price. Only gripe abt it is that the writing recognition is not very good and it just makes sense to manually "type" with the keypad...its faster that way.

Got it for my mum...so she won't really need that feature anyway...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mpenza
    bought cable and software cheap from someone and they worked great with the phone besides the usual phone book and file management, it even allows composition of ringtones for downloading onto the phone.

its really a good cheap cam phone.