Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1002

Thread: The Brotherhood Needs You

  1. #121
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post


    riotvan can't do xmm poses for gif file.

    So........... xmm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> riotvan
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    SO BIG

    WOW, want cookie?
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Ya lor, XMM can give electricity with eyes, riotvan CANNOT.
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Only know how to Eat Eat Eat Ice Cream
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    somemore lop sided



    ...................................

    you all big bullies

  2. #122

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    After eating can go flatten lawn.

    Riotvan should quit eating ice-cream, sticky bread is better for you.
    Oh yes, Eat More Ice Cream!!!

    Then you can be Grass Flattener, you use 400D, is a bit lousy, but I let you join..

  3. #123

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Guys, I just email model for shoot..

    I do private one first, if she don't become my girlfriend, I organise one mass outing.

  4. #124

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Guys, I just email model for shoot..

    I do private one first, if she don't become my girlfriend, I organise one mass outing.
    Then you all assist me, I shoot..

    Then upload all her photos to sggirls for revenge.

  5. #125
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Guys, I just email model for shoot..

    I do private one first, if she don't become my girlfriend, I organise one mass outing.


    you already got girlfriend!!


  6. #126
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Heard that the lastest trend now is to put nice nice big watermark and border to your photo, will make it look more pro.

    I think of putting my watermarks as "ming super extra pro xmm photography using pro equipment"

    Good enough?

  7. #127
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    guys, i just email model for shoot..

    I do private one first, if she don't become my girlfriend, i organise one mass outing.
    i want i want!!!!!

  8. #128

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    you already got girlfriend!!

    Yes meh?

    How come even I Don't Know, but You Know.

    Do you happen to be My Girlfriend? I must have gotten Drunk one day..

  9. #129
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    you already got girlfriend!!

    Aiya......shooting xmm is art lah.....you know art or not.

  10. #130
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Heard that the lastest trend now is to put nice nice big watermark and border to your photo, will make it look more pro.

    I think of putting my watermarks as "ming super extra pro xmm photography using pro equipment"

    Good enough?

    big black border and long story on the border about yourself?


  11. #131
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Yes meh?

    How come even I Don't Know, but You Know.

    Do you happen to be My Girlfriend? I must have gotten Drunk one day..



  12. #132

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Heard that the lastest trend now is to put nice nice big watermark and border to your photo, will make it look more pro.

    I think of putting my watermarks as "ming super extra pro xmm photography using pro equipment"

    Good enough?
    Not enough.

    Put

    "Beyond Divine Super 空前绝后 Steady Bom Pi Pi Extra Fantastic Absolutely D3 Awalk Winner XMM Lick My Shoes Photography"

    I think easier is, you do Poster, use the photo as watermark.

  13. #133

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Aiya......shooting xmm is art lah.....you know art or not.
    Yes, this is why I took up Photography.

    I wanted to be Artist!!!!

  14. #134

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    After eating can go flatten lawn.

    Riotvan should quit eating ice-cream, sticky bread is better for you.
    MANGO sticky PeaNut Butter BREAD!

    What a nice mix!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  15. #135

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    You So Emo...

    Are you sure I said you can be my Girlfriend?

  16. #136
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Yes, this is why I took up Photography.

    I wanted to be Artist!!!!


    you want to be art direktor

  17. #137
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    big black border and long story on the border about yourself?

    must careful ok, wait ppls leech my photo. If ppls dare to leech, i will start a thread to complain. But will give that person one chance one, i only complain, i wouldn't post who is that person. Just create awareness.

  18. #138

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    you want to be art direktor
    Artist

    Art Director

    Fireman

    Fire Truck

    Pianist

    Divine Messenger at 3 AM

    I want to be all

  19. #139
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    You So Emo...

    Are you sure I said you can be my Girlfriend?


    but you are my girlfriend

    and i have big kkj

  20. #140

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    but you are my girlfriend

    and i have big kkj

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •