Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1002

Thread: The Brotherhood Needs You

  1. #81

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I want to ask her out leh, but i very shy......usually i see xmms i not shy one, but her i see i very shy......everyday i saw her in class my face will turn red, so everyday i wearing ninja suit to school....


    Ok, this is the problem.

    If you wear Power Ranger mask, you will get her.. No one watch Ninja Shows anymore...

  2. #82
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Save mine, then Hue/Saturation.

    Anyways, you are girl, you cannot join Brotherhood.
    i now only got blue and yellow one........

  3. #83

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    eh so selfish

    i am guy ok
    Even if you are, and you can nosebleed, you are using Lousy Camera.

    Don't Even Have Kit Lens. We Don't Want You.

  4. #84

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I want to ask her out leh, but i very shy......usually i see xmms i not shy one, but her i see i very shy......everyday i saw her in class my face will turn red, so everyday i wearing ninja suit to school....

    LMAN
    perhaps your ninja suit not power enough for her, must wear those have super power one then she will kneel before you!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  5. #85
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    Ok, this is the problem.

    If you wear Power Ranger mask, you will get her.. No one watch Ninja Shows anymore...
    Walao......don't insult my ninja suit ok.....i will get super emo one.......wait i delete all my post and let you tell with air.

  6. #86
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Even if you are, and you can nosebleed, you are using Lousy Camera.

    Don't Even Have Kit Lens. We Don't Want You.


    ..................

    you make fun of my 400D

    50mm f1.4 > kkj kit lens

  7. #87

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    perhaps your ninja suit not power enough for her, must wear those have super power one then she will kneel before you!
    Must sew LMAN over the back of the ninja suit.

  8. #88

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Walao......don't insult my ninja suit ok.....i will get super emo one.......wait i delete all my post and let you tell with air.
    Even if you threaten to Quit Clubsnap, we Don't Care.

  9. #89
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    eh so selfish

    i am guy ok
    Are you sure you are guy? Guy got big big hand and ego to carry big big camera and lenses one.

    You got big big camera and lenses??????

  10. #90

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    ..................

    you make fun of my 400D

    50mm f1.4 > kkj kit lens
    Eeeee 400D, how old is the camera, I thought these cameras only appear in Museum already..

    You got no L lens, want to join us?

  11. #91

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Even if you are, and you can nosebleed, you are using Lousy Camera.

    Don't Even Have Kit Lens. We Don't Want You.
    me too, dun have Kit lens but only have OpitmusPrime and Infinity
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  12. #92

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Are you sure you are guy? Guy got big big hand and ego to carry big big camera and lenses one.

    You got big big camera and lenses??????


    She now don't even have Flash...

    Only 2 lenses, 1 pok kai body... Cannot join la!!!! REJECT APPLICATION!

  13. #93

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Must sew LMAN over the back of the ninja suit.
    that's the WAY, and the minimum fonts size is 500! not even 72!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  14. #94

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Actually, I rejecting application so that I can shoot XMM, and she won't know..

  15. #95

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    She now don't even have Flash...
    she has it ah, those POP OUT ONE lor
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  16. #96

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Actually, I rejecting application so that I can shoot XMM, and she won't know..
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  17. #97

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    she has it ah, those POP OUT ONE lor
    That one shine what...

    Cannot overexpose models... Lousy...

  18. #98
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Eeeee 400D, how old is the camera, I thought these cameras only appear in Museum already..

    You got no L lens, want to join us?

    eh but my sensor is 5D one modded k


    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Actually, I rejecting application so that I can shoot XMM, and she won't know..

    you so dead

  19. #99
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Even if you threaten to Quit Clubsnap, we Don't Care.
    ok ok, i change my ninja suit to power ranger hot pink suit.....should be ok rite?

  20. #100

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    eh but my sensor is 5D one modded k


    you so dead

    You never ask me to Stop Shooting XMM...

    Ish ok de, I sayang you by playing many songs to you on Piano.




    For your camera, please show us the DOF at f/1.4, if it is not like my Nikon D3 at f/1.4, then is fake..

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •