Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1002

Thread: The Brotherhood Needs You

  1. #661

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Then it really suits the song...Lang Orh Orh...
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  2. #662

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    草民参见皇上! 皇上咕咕叫, 咕咕叫, 咕咕叫!


    细密咕咕叫?!

  3. #663
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    so many red chinese words..................
    feels like those owe money pay money on the void deck walls

  4. #664
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Wow.....General Yapster so popular now.......ok ok...

    To gain back my popularity, i will organise a big big over day over night shoot.....quick quick sign up and support me......go anywhere also good.

  5. #665

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Wow.....General Yapster so popular now.......ok ok...

    To gain back my popularity, i will organise a big big over day over night shoot.....quick quick sign up and support me......go anywhere also good.
    Haha, wait till General Andrewtansj show his power...

    Go Batam?

    I go sleep liao. Early ferry tomorrow. Nite guys~

    I am watching you...

  6. #666

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Wow.....General Yapster so popular now.......ok ok...

    To gain back my popularity, i will organise a big big over day over night shoot.....quick quick sign up and support me......go anywhere also good.
    onz!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  7. #667
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Haha, wait till General Andrewtansj show his power...

    Go Batam?

    I go sleep liao. Early ferry tomorrow. Nite guys~

    I am watching you...


    Will see you soon for kopi.

  8. #668

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Haha, wait till General Andrewtansj show his power...

    Go Batam?

    I go sleep liao. Early ferry tomorrow. Nite guys~

    I am watching you...
    WOW, let meet now for the night shoot la!! Then till morning u go for your ferry then u can rest on the journey!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  9. #669
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    To gain back my popularity, i will organise a big big over day over night shoot.....quick quick sign up and support me......go anywhere also good.
    more photos of you for sion to do up video II ?

  10. #670

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    To gain back my popularity, i will organise a big big over day over night shoot.....quick quick sign up and support me......go anywhere also good.


    can we go shoot weddings?

  11. #671

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    can we go shoot weddings?
    who's wedding? or the great emperor?????
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  12. #672

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    who's wedding? or the great emperor?????

  13. #673

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    hohoho.....

    emperor's wedding mux definitely sneak in and stealth-shoot!


  14. #674

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    can we go shoot weddings?

    we shoot your wedding?

  15. #675

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    hohoho.....

    emperor's wedding mux definitely sneak in and stealth-shoot!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we shoot your wedding?
    faint

    PLEASE CHANGE TOPIC zzzz

    (wait people sad sad de)

  16. #676

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    faint

    PLEASE CHANGE TOPIC zzzz

    (wait people sad sad de)

    emperor from other dynasty got ring with name hor
    dun pray pray

    think we need to start a fellowship of ring soon

  17. #677

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    faint

    PLEASE CHANGE TOPIC zzzz

    (wait people sad sad de)
    what you want the topic to be? My Majesty
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #678

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    emperor from other dynasty got ring with name hor
    dun pray pray

    think we need to start a fellowship of ring soon
    so fast???

    i think soon we will get wedding invitations. this is a happy day, we have gone in 60 seconds, but i have never heard of married in 20 days.

  19. #679

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    what you want the topic to be? My Majesty


    can we talk about xmm please, so i can nosebleed

  20. #680

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    so fast???

    i think soon we will get wedding invitations. this is a happy day, we have gone in 60 seconds, but i have never heard of married in 20 days.
    very soon u will involve with it liao

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

    can we talk about xmm please, so i can nosebleed
    any example? my majesty
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •