Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brotherhood Needs You

Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Second Act as Acting Emperor

Some members have complained that they are very jealous cannot hug each other, cannot jump around top naked in abandoned house, cannot BBB as much as they want because no money.

From today onwards, please use 100% of your salary, make sure no savings.. Also, during outings, it is COMPULSORY to hug each other and take photos of each other.. And then lastly, if we organise outing to abandoned house, THE SHIRTS COME OFF.

If you feel poor, cannot do anything else, e.g. travel.. Then remember, you can shoot shoot shoot, have a lot of ugly photos to spam and then claim that your photography thread very popular de.. Also, got so much flying around each other... Is sexy!

jialat, me only 18 yo.... not working, no savings
    can only depend on my dad to buy me pinhole camera

Am i still in the brotherhood?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    jialat, me only 18 yo.... not working, no savings
    can only depend on my dad to buy me pinhole camera

Am i still in the brotherhood?
    you 18 ar?

eeyer, you not mature enough, xmm don't like. never mind that you act more mature than some mid 20 year old people.. got shame..

we brotherhood shoot xmm, but still got pride sometimes.. we might consider accepting you because you got backbone

New Compulsory Requirement

Whenever new thread is started by any Brotherhood member, must be MASS POSTING, pretend to put guideline there that best X number of photos to be posted..

Make sure that at least 90% of replies there are by Brotherhood members, this is to bump up thread regularly so that people will curious, what is the BIG HOO HA, then click, and then realise, is nothing much, then close window.. But will have exploding number of views to console yourself..

Lastly, please don't forget to praise..

Maybe to celebrate the new emperor, i should post a photo of all my of equipment......i think i got 3 DLSR, 5 SLR and dunno how many lens......confirm more than twenty.....no time to count. lol....I think general andrewthanj have more than me lor......

Then the other dynasty sure emo, because they can only bbb after they sss.....change and change....also so little equipment, shoot and shoot, only have lousy photos.....Organise so many xmm shoot, so many of them still single and unwanted......so sad for them. ......

Maybe the new emperor should dotate some of our rejected xmm to them.....the new unwanted list include DBread, RoNoStock, ninjaG and LomoP xmms.....

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Maybe to celebrate the new emperor, i should post a photo of all my of equipment......i think i got 3 DLSR, 5 SLR and dunno how many lens......confirm more than twenty.....no time to count. lol....I think general andrewthanj have more than me lor......

Then the other dynasty sure emo, because they can only bbb after they sss.....change and change....also so little equipment, shoot and shoot, only have lousy photos.....Organise so many xmm shoot, so many of them still single and unwanted......so sad for them. ......

Maybe the new emperor should dotate some of our rejected xmm to them.....the new unwanted list include DBread, RoNoStock, ninjaG and LomoP xmms.....

i falling off my chair

are you sure your equipment not all pinhole camela?? your dad buy for you for birthday since you were 14??

i falling off my chair

are you sure your equipment not all pinhole camela?? your dad buy for you for birthday since you were 14??
    My first camera is SLR hor!!!!!!!!! that time most family still don't even own a P&S.....i already got 2 SLR and 5 lens.....before i'm 18.
    Last edited by Leong23; 20th July 2009 at 11:54 AM.

i think some of our rejected xmm already went there, but i think they not so popular there...

maybe cos never bake bread.. or not yet school holidays..

and even one of the rejected xmm don't like their style..

My first camera is SLR hor!!!!!!!!! that time most family still even own a P&S.....i already got 2 SLR and 5 lens.....before i'm 18.

wow!!!

i very sad, my family not so rich one, my first dslr is because i have to jump top naked for some people who wanted to shoot me...

second dslr is cos i shoot people jumping top naked, then somehow win photo competition, then BBB to celebrate

but it's ok, i am not LONELY anymore, i got all of you to tell me, my xmm photos very nice, my oof photos very nice, my abstract photos look like pigeon having diarrhoea, but you all say very nice

i all of you , you are my family
    Last edited by night86mare; 20th July 2009 at 11:54 AM.

i think some of our rejected xmm already went there, but i think they not so popular there...

maybe cos never bake bread.. or not yet school holidays..

and even one of the rejected xmm don't like their style..
    to boost membership mah........actually those rejected is 2nd hand liao, of course market value will drop lah......

to boost membership mah........actually those rejected is 2nd hand liao, of course market value will drop lah......

then the other dynasty also doesn't seem to like

but for the sake of membership leh, any ah mao, ah kow, just let them post nonsense and don't bother, also happy <3

but it's ok, i am not LONELY anymore, i got all of you to tell me, my xmm photos very nice, my oof photos very nice, my abstract photos look like pigeon having diarrhoea, but you all say very nice

i all of you , you are my family

you emperor, we sure sarpork you
    especially now that you decreed with the new compulsory requirement, all loyal subjects will sarpork you big time

btw, i think no dynasty here should feel proud about equipment...

the best still the upcoming dynasty , they are causing a revolution by having a lot of expensive gear at young age..

i think if the other dynasty want to win in the long run, they should start praising those xdd with leica... i so generous, give them dynasty advice
    Last edited by night86mare; 20th July 2009 at 12:07 PM.

you emperor, we sure sarpork you
    especially now that you decreed with the new compulsory requirement, all loyal subjects will sarpork you big time
    do you still feel LONELY

fear not, the Brothers are here to love you then you can be LONELY NO MORE, can call other people LONELY.. sooner or later... whether lonely or not leh, only you know though.

then the other dynasty also doesn't seem to like

but for the sake of membership leh, any ah mao, ah kow, just let them post nonsense and don't bother, also happy <3
    Base on the report why the xmm is rejected from ming......
    Not xmm but act xmm, every day wear hot pink clothes with gaffer and hearty sticky.....worst is that she do a bread dance until our QC manager vomit.....rejected on sight.

The other one, very challaging xmm to shoot.....all my 50f1.2, 85mmf1.4, CZ100f/2 and 70-200f2.8 also cannot shoot.....luckily Our Emperor Goat, General Yapster, Andewtanj and me got Fisheye lens to cover her entire angel....but first TFCD, he didn't put makeup....lame excuse that the makeup no stock, then he roll and roll and flatten our empress rose garden........so also rejected on sight.

The others report still generating.........will updated once i collect from our QC Dept.

i think if the other dynasty want to win in the long run, they should start sucking up to those xdd with leica... i so generous, give them dynasty advice

errr, Emperor, this sounds very wrong

ya......wait the heavenly guards will come......

Imperial Survey

Now it has come to our attention based on previous acts and requirements recently passed, not all members are happy with it. Some of them are actually more interested in taking good photographs and improving their standards of photography.

All members, please complete this survey, we will be democratic and decide the general direction of the group later on. All member views will be taken into account, but remember, no one can leave the Brotherhood, even if they not happy. Tell you before already, so don't pretend pretend say you didn't know after that.

Survey Question #1: Are you happy shooting XMM?
    Option A: Yes, I am, I really want to shoot XMM properly.
    Option B: Yes, I am, I can feel happy that there are females in my life, even though I pay them to be there.
    Option C: No I am not, I not interested, but all the Brothers shooting, I join in and try to breathe deeply and drool along with them, but I am not happy.

Survey Question #2: Are you happy hugging each other?
    Option A: Yes, I am, I can fulfill my secret fantasies. Some Brothers are just TOO HOT to handle.
    Option B: Yes, I am, I don't like sometimes because the Brothers dress like Ah Pek and very sweaty.. But I don't feel lonely anymore.
    Option C: No, I am not, I think it looks stupid, especially when people post photographs of me looking like idiot afterward...

Please quote this post and respond. I will get the Imperial Survey Analysts to give you the results later on.

Yours,
    Delusional Acting Emperor Nai Meh

ya......wait the heavenly guards will come......
    you are both loyal subjects

i have modified my posts accordingly so that it will be done according to the will of heaven so i will not lose its mandate

Base on the report why the xmm is rejected from ming......
    Not xmm but act xmm, every day wear hot pink clothes with gaffer and hearty sticky.....worst is that she do a bread dance until our QC manager vomit.....rejected on sight.

The other one, very challaging xmm to shoot.....all my 50f1.2, 85mmf1.4, CZ100f/2 and 70-200f2.8 also cannot shoot.....luckily Our Emperor Goat, General Yapster, Andewtanj and me got Fisheye lens to cover her entire angel....but first TFCD, he didn't put makeup....lame excuse that the makeup no stock, then he roll and roll and flatten our empress rose garden........so also rejected on sight.

The others report still generating.........will updated once i collect from our QC Dept.
    wa, got bread dance, i only see break dance before..

can call that first xmm back to perform for emperor? i have received report that last she was seen looking for suit in some imaginary place.. i think mentally imbalanced already..

LOL you very win

btw, general leong, please make sure our legendary beauty kra is not taken away by the other dynasty..

btw, i think no dynasty here should feel proud about equipment...

the best still the upcoming dynasty , they are causing a revolution by having a lot of expensive gear at young age..

i think if the other dynasty want to win in the long run, they should start sucking up to those xdd with leica... i so generous, give them dynasty advice
    Don't look down on the XDD, they have very powerful sponsors from the 'MUMMY & DADDY Enterprise', a non-profit organization. With the sponsors backing, they can travel to exotic places at young age and take film photography which nobody has the privilege of seeing.