Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1002

Thread: The Brotherhood Needs You

  1. #421

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    wow...it can bleat!!!!! so sexy!!!!
    yes so sexy hor

  2. #422

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    If u talking a PRO cam, i would like to recommend LoLiFat XMM Almighty! That's the greatest cam that u ever want to miss it.

    Just the sensor alone will drown u with your saliva!!! It's 12x18 INCHES!!!! ANd this is the smallest!!!!
    so scary, got pictures of it?

    is it beeg beeg with long lens?

  3. #423

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    secret society club??
    got freebies or discount on big big cameras if one join?
    no, but got free camera massaging session

    where some people will buy, others will sian, and call them hao lian

  4. #424

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    I got scammed, never receive my leica m8.2 and noctilux after joining...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    i think they sending you leica m8.5 and Noctilux III, just need to be patience
    O.O

    what are all these, i only know MAMIYA and HASSLEBLAD

    what is leica la, is it some china brand

  5. #425

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    the great wise teacher is back online.

    i'm quite confuse...
    Is it Professional GLass Flattener
    or Professional GRass Flattener?
    grass!!!!

    how to flatten glass, glass will shatter!!!

  6. #426

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Brett!!! Quick!! Come in and read this! I didn't insult you hor. Please aim your lady's finger at others yar?
    wow!!!

    you dare to insult the great brett!!!

    wait he teleport you to a place that doesn't exist anymore, and has been torn down a few years ago!! and then you have to look for a suit there

  7. #427

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Tripod and Diana?? hmmmm

    she pretty?
    yes, tripod is very pretty!!!

  8. #428

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Task for all Brothers

    Please go out and BBB Think Tank bag each. This is to show that we have all the expensive bags, since a lot of people here so sexy, got Billingham already to match our Italian suits. But sometimes, when we want to feel like AH PEKS, then we can wear Polo Tee + Jeans + ugly shoes and then go out with another brand of bag..

    Btw, it is noted that other dynasty have been posing in suits, but their suits not Italian.. So we win!!!

  9. #429

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    also, while you're at it, pls grab polo tee shirt with our logo

    this is designed to be whipped off at quick notice in case we want to jump top naked in abandoned houses

  10. #430
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    this xmm can?

    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  11. #431

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    this xmm can?


    fail!
    no victory sign, no fake eye lashes, no cutey stick out tongue pose


  12. #432
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    fail!
    no victory sign, no fake eye lashes, no cutey stick out tongue pose

    victory sign can be seen from the ears,
    fake eye lashes are located at the whiskers lengthening,
    got cutey stick out tail.

    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  13. #433

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    sorri for my low IQ.. what is going on?

    Recruitment?

  14. #434

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    victory sign can be seen from the ears,
    fake eye lashes are located at the whiskers lengthening,
    got cutey stick out tail.


    like this also can, ok, let's see whether the emperor pass it
    but hor, I look at your gears list..... FAIL!!!
    you need to BBB!

  15. #435
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    like this also can, ok, let's see whether the emperor pass it
    but hor, I look at your gears list..... FAIL!!!
    you need to BBB!
    no money to BBB lah.
    my lastest buy was the LX3.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  16. #436

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    no money to BBB lah.
    my lastest buy was the LX3.

    u can follow me, use gaffer tape to upsize your LX3 to D3
    i upsized my coolpix to D3

  17. #437
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Task for all Brothers

    Please go out and BBB Think Tank bag each. This is to show that we have all the expensive bags, since a lot of people here so sexy, got Billingham already to match our Italian suits. But sometimes, when we want to feel like AH PEKS, then we can wear Polo Tee + Jeans + ugly shoes and then go out with another brand of bag..

    Btw, it is noted that other dynasty have been posing in suits, but their suits not Italian.. So we win!!!
    i wanna get billingham leh... i want to look cool and sexy... y wanna look like ah pek? think tank look like going to catch criminal leh...

  18. #438
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u can follow me, use gaffer tape to upsize your LX3 to D3
    i upsized my coolpix to D3
    hmmm... a model D3?
    the buttons will all be covered.

    i know... i will gaffer the LX and write D with correction fulid.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  19. #439
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    that is not flesh

    do you think anyone here can marry story book cover?

    you are lousy spy, soon i will throw you out of Brotherhood after asking Emperor Tupi and Empress Kofi.


    饶了我吧!!!!

  20. #440

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    hmmm... a model D3?
    the buttons will all be covered.

    i know... i will gaffer the LX and write D with correction fulid.


    actually, easier for you to upsize your D200
    and once u are done, you can give me your LX3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •