Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brotherhood Needs You

Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    why leh?

i heard you want tripod and diana also..
    diana only have snow cat edition.....i want black fat cat one......they don't have......

Black fat cat so cute, can roll and roll on lawn until super flat, then my putting sure hole in one.

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    APAD is a damn evil place......Ah K photo made me buy my 85mmf/1.4 and now your photo made me buy the 50mmf/1.2.
    LOL, how about 85mm F1.2 but canon mount hahahaha
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

i'm look for super 5 professional parachute.......that one very very colourful one, but no stock leh.....

Even those bigger parachute for Tandam jump (can tie together with xmm. ).....Tandam 90 Micro series parachute also no stock.

diana only have snow cat edition.....i want black fat cat one......they don't have......

Black fat cat so cute, can roll and roll on lawn until super flat, then my putting sure hole in one.
    is the rumor true that they launching a new one? "The Furry Goat" where it is super limited edition! And can customize the colors! It said the button is made of the horn of the goat and the body has the furs around it and it view finder is made of goat eye! And it has all kind of functions!!!! Like TW (The wedding) then it will AUTOMATICALLY shooting without you holding it and look for best creative angles etc, also not forgetting the "HCB" (Henri Carter Besson) mode where it shoto PERFECT SHARP street photography etc! And many many more!!!

The pre-order is open now, pls dial 1800-The-Furry-Goat. Grab it before it gone!!!!!

i also hear you want some pro pro camera?

forgot which model... but is better than what you have currently, i think...

i'm look for super 5 professional parachute.......that one very very colourful one, but no stock leh.....

Even those bigger parachute for Tandam jump (can tie together with xmm. ).....Tandam 90 Micro series parachute also no stock.
    have you reached Professional Glass Flattener standard yet?

if you have, i think your parachute only for display... if not you tandem jump.. not even tandem, single jump.. PGF standard means you will drop like rock, the parachute is going to be useless.

the parachute on PGF is just to prevent them from bouncing up into the stratosphere again.. basically , is quickest way to flatten grass, just drop from plane then got crater at the bottom, with super Flat grass

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    is the rumor true that they launching a new one? "The Furry Goat" where it is super limited edition! And can customize the colors! It said the button is made of the horn of the goat and the body has the furs around it and it view finder is made of goat eye! And it has all kind of functions!!!! Like TW (The wedding) then it will AUTOMATICALLY shooting without you holding it and look for best creative angles etc, also not forgetting the "HCB" (Henri Carter Besson) mode where it shoto PERFECT SHARP street photography etc! And many many more!!!

The pre-order is open now, pls dial 1800-The-Furry-Goat. Grab it before it gone!!!!!
    the furry goat version, i hear it takes photogrpah by itself, it will walk under skirt and then bleat

it can even attract xmm, you plug it into laptop or computer, it will log onto msn, create clone account, and then start telling xmm "i am not pervert or scammer"

then u must have not seen the SIFA 90 Micro series where it is 90X not 90mm!!!!!

i also hear you want some pro pro camera?

forgot which model... but is better than what you have currently, i think...
    If u talking a PRO cam, i would like to recommend LoLiFat XMM Almighty! That's the greatest cam that u ever want to miss it.

Just the sensor alone will drown u with your saliva!!! It's 12x18 INCHES!!!! ANd this is the smallest!!!!

the furry goat version, i hear it takes photogrpah by itself, it will walk under skirt and then bleat

it can even attract xmm, you plug it into laptop or computer, it will log onto msn, create clone account, and then start telling xmm "i am not pervert or scammer"
    ya, it even more than that lor! I heard Orange Lappy want to buy it concept over ah!!!!

wow...it can bleat!!!!! so sexy!!!!

secret society club??
    got freebies or discount on big big cameras if one join?

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    secret society club??
    got freebies or discount on big big cameras if one join?
    I got scammed, never receive my leica m8.2 and noctilux after joining...

Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    I got scammed, never receive my leica m8.2 and noctilux after joining...
    i think they sending you leica m8.5 and Noctilux III, just need to be patience

wah this one now rare liao, no new restock, got rumors tht time coming but not in the end

LOLIFAT XMM ALMIGHTY

HAHAHA

z

the great wise teacher is back online.

i'm quite confuse...
    Is it Professional GLass Flattener
    or Professional GRass Flattener?
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

why leh?

i heard you want tripod and diana also..
    Tripod and Diana?? hmmmm

she pretty?
    Come visit my Flickr :)

Harry Potter
    Harry Potter
    Harry Potter
    Harry Potter
    Harry Potter
    Harry Potter
    Harry Potter
    Harry Potter
    Harry Potter
    Harry Potter
    Harry Potter
    Harry Potter
    Harry Potter
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

brett pitt needs to find out more about clothing

The brotherhood must wear nice nice high-end tailor make suit from dunno what italy material one for photo shoot. Then xmm will love us more, unlike ppls from other dynasty only wear those quick dry free polo T and tight tight berm.
    Brett!!! Quick!! Come in and read this! I didn't insult you hor. Please aim your lady's finger at others yar?
    I'm a cow with a camera

Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Brett!!! Quick!! Come in and read this! I didn't insult you hor. Please aim your lady's finger at others yar?
    what lady finger?????? you want to eat yong tau foo?????