Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1002

Thread: The Brotherhood Needs You

  1. #381
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    he buy parachute!!

  2. #382
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    he buy parachute!!



  3. #383

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    he buy parachute!!


    now boys and girls

    say after me:

    it is the glass flattener, not the parachute
    it is the glass flattener, not the parachute
    it is the glass flattener, not the parachute
    it is the glass flattener, not the parachute
    it is the glass flattener, not the parachute

    remember, buying parachute doesn't make one a good glass flattener just because got good grass flattener with parachute

  4. #384

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    pewpewpew!!!!

  5. #385
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    lol.....i bbb the same lens with our general andrewtanj........50mmf1.2......then can go sian more xmm.....

  6. #386

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    lol.....i bbb the same lens with our general andrewtanj........50mmf1.2......then can go sian more xmm.....


    the xmm see already WA!!!

    better than the nonsense 50mm f/1.8 and 50mm f/1.4 the ah peks that drool at us using

    plus got california fitness body

    YOU DO US PROUD!

  7. #387
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    50mm 1.2 BIG BIG BIG lens!!

  8. #388
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    the xmm see already WA!!!

    better than the nonsense 50mm f/1.8 and 50mm f/1.4 the ah peks that drool at us using
    !
    I decided to bbb the f1.2 after hearing horror story of some gaffered 50mmf1.4 with bread crump stuck inside.

  9. #389

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I decided to bbb the f1.2 after hearing horror story of some gaffered 50mmf1.4 with bread crump stuck inside.


    ya lor, if i bbb that 50mm f/1.4, i see the gaffer i tell the seller, NOT NICE!

    then he will say ok ok, i will remove the gaffer, after that as good as new one

    but i tell him, NO, YOU GAFFER SO UGLY BEFORE, I WANT HALF PRICE

  10. #390
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    ya lor, if i bbb that 50mm f/1.4, i see the gaffer i tell the seller, NOT NICE!

    then he will say ok ok, i will remove the gaffer, after that as good as new one

    but i tell him, NO, YOU GAFFER SO UGLY BEFORE, I WANT HALF PRICE
    worst if it come with those girly girly sticker.........

  11. #391

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    worst if it come with those girly girly sticker.........
    heart shape one?

  12. #392
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    heart shape one?
    Hello kitty one?
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  13. #393
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    lol.....i bbb the same lens with our general andrewtanj........50mmf1.2......then can go sian more xmm.....
    Haha...remember must tell xmm that only true pros use mf lens...haha...

  14. #394
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Haha...remember must tell xmm that only true pros use mf lens...haha...
    APAD is a damn evil place......Ah K photo made me buy my 85mmf/1.4 and now your photo made me buy the 50mmf/1.2.

  15. #395
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Actually should have gotten the 58mm f1.2 noct ma...then can tell xmm that any lens with the word noct on the lens means the best! Haha!

  16. #396
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Actually should have gotten the 58mm f1.2 noct ma...then can tell xmm that any lens with the word noct on the lens means the best! Haha!
    Noct lenses are reversed for the emperor only......

  17. #397
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    APAD is a damn evil place......Ah K photo made me buy my 85mmf/1.4 and now your photo made me buy the 50mmf/1.2.
    Maybe I should use more of my 135mm f2 dc.... The lens more poisonous.... Haha...

  18. #398
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Maybe I should use more of my 135mm f2 dc.... The lens more poisonous.... Haha...
    ~faint~

  19. #399
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    he buy parachute!!
    parachute no stock..........

  20. #400

    Default Re: The Brotherhood Needs You

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    parachute no stock..........
    why leh?

    i heard you want tripod and diana also..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •