Thread: Where to get Garmin /Tom Tom GPS with Lane assist function and Live traffic update?

Default Where to get Garmin /Tom Tom GPS with Lane assist function and Live traffic update?

Hi all,

Where can i get the Garmin/ Tom Tom GPS sets with Lane assist and Live traffic update sets?
    How will the Live traffic update thing function if i purchase the set in SG and also load in the Europe map?

I will be going back to M'sia to pay my respects to my grandma and intend to fiddle around with the GPS set. I will also be bringing this set back to Germany so that i can travel around when i'm a little more freedup from my enslaving schedule!

Will it then be able to update the traffic conditions say in one part of Germany when i'm travelling with it?

Where's the best place to purchase such a set ?

Default Re: Where to get Garmin /Tom Tom GPS with Lane assist function and Live traffic updat

Don't think there is s GPS with traffic update. Try Eastgear for Garmin and other GPS sets. Good service.

KP

Default Re: Where to get Garmin /Tom Tom GPS with Lane assist function and Live traffic updat

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
    Don't think there is s GPS with traffic update. Try Eastgear for Garmin and other GPS sets. Good service.

KP

Thanx heaps KP.

but i thought Garmin or was it tom tom that had the Live traffic update?