Thread: so hard to inform

Default so hard to inform

can't understand why some people can't indicate that they don't want an item that they bidded for?

how hard is it to tell a person that you don't want the item so that people don't have to wonder if you are still interested or not? a simple i'm not interested anymore is better than ignoring the person.

Default Re: so hard to inform

Quote Originally Posted by gazkw View Post
    can't understand why some people can't indicate that they don't want an item that they bidded for?

how hard is it to tell a person that you don't want the item so that people don't have to wonder if you are still interested or not? a simple i'm not interested anymore is better than ignoring the person.
    Because some have no common sense mah, or they have not been in that situation before, same as companies seldom acknowledge receipt of a letter that you sent them......

HS

But learn to accept it, or else it will affect your health by keeping wondering about it......

Some things you can't control in life, all you can do is not to do the same thing, and give a good example in the hope others will follow.....

Don't make other people mistakes a problem to you, as it will affect you too, unless they harm people

HS

some people scared paiseh mah.... thats why
    cus some sellers will blacklist those who decided not to buy in the end..

some buyers deserved to be blacklisted...cheap stuff still want me to bring down to her location...if scare being blacklisted, then might as well buy 1st hand instead...
    Last edited by Simon_84; 11th July 2009 at 09:41 AM.

I put up an ad. you see not happy don't buy lah. ask silly question or don't read ad carefully or go down there meet up tehn say don't want to buy i don't entertain. It started firts okay but too many such cases free sms will eventually be chargeable.