Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: windows

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default windows



    err does this look abstract? i like the way it looked when i took it.

  2. #2

    Default

    Too many lines...rather messy. Looks more like a shot accidentally fired off. Maybe crop off the pipes & white building, may improve?
    But seems like a very difficult shot. :P
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  3. #3
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,600

    Default Re: windows

    Originally posted by eadwine


    err does this look abstract? i like the way it looked when i took it.
    Try to crop off that "whatever it is" on the right.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Why right?
    I feel the pipes shouldn't be there...left.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,600

    Default

    Originally posted by siron
    Why right?
    I feel the pipes shouldn't be there...left.
    Look closer to the extreme right towards the bottom part of the image, you'll see a speck of something.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Originally posted by Kit


    Look closer to the extreme right towards the bottom part of the image, you'll see a speck of something.
    ya i know what u guys mean, forgot to crop off that small tiny part on the right , and the pipes.
    but cant get rid of the white building though.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Originally posted by sbs99
    Too many lines...rather messy. Looks more like a shot accidentally fired off. Maybe crop off the pipes & white building, may improve?
    But seems like a very difficult shot. :P
    hmm if only the white building not there, crop the pipes and the small thingy on the right.
    heh well at least never get a this round

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •