Thread: WTS Sony MP3 discman Player D-CJ01

Smile WTS Sony MP3 discman Player D-CJ01

Hi,

Selling a seldom used player for $140 ONO (or nearest offer). Bought May last year.. comes with box.. charger and manual.. will also throw in a Agfa discman case. I bought this brand new for $270 last May - with receipt to prove.

All I know is that this model was the only mp3 player that was released by Sony last year.

Specs: http://www.sel.sony.com/SEL/consumer...01_specs.shtml

Review: http://gear.ign.com/articles/360/360056p1.html

Will give 1 week personal warranty.. but rest assured the unit is in good condition.

Serious buyers pls PM me or email me @ cannonballsg@yahoo.com.sg or reply here with your offer and contacts.

How's the condition?

Any scratches? Wear and tear?

x/10 how much would u give...

I wld rate it 9/10.. took away 1 pt cuz of a 1cm fine hairline scratch which is not noticable until close up.. Otherwise unit is in good condition.. also I've never dropped before .. I usually take great care of my stuffs..

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    How's the condition?

Any scratches? Wear and tear?

x/10 how much would u give...

Ok! Will get back to you.. I'm still thinking whether to get a MP3 Player, MD Player, or a Discman...

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    Ok! Will get back to you.. I'm still thinking whether to get a MP3 Player, MD Player, or a Discman...
    hahaa.. no probs..

The player I'm selling is both a mp3 player and a discman.. can record up to 700mb of songs.. MD player is good for its size - portability.. but can only record up to max 16 - 17 songs depending on the length..