Thread: Tai Shan China

Default Tai Shan China

I am looking for a companion to walk up Tai Shan in Shangdong to take photos any time in August. After that I plan to move westwards towards Zhengzhou with Qufu along the way. About a week. Any one interested?

Default Re: Tai Shan China

my friends and i are going to taishan/qingdao from 8 aug to 16 aug!

Quote Originally Posted by Daoyin View Post
    I am looking for a companion to walk up Tai Shan in Shangdong to take photos any time in August. After that I plan to move westwards towards Zhengzhou with Qufu along the way. About a week. Any one interested?
    This is easy feat - the mountain is not that challenging, in fact it is like a stroll.

Remember to stop and get the chinese dosai, or something like that. it is very tasty with spring onion and special sauce.

On the way if you went pass orchards, stop and buy the fruits from the farmer. Just wash properly before you eat.

Quote Originally Posted by jacob6418 View Post
    Taishan is a coastal county-level city in Guangdong Province, China. The city is located in the Pearl River Delta, southwest of Jiangmen (to which it administratively belongs) and 140 kilometers west of Hong Kong,

TS is referring to Taishan (泰山) in Shangdong and not Taishan (台山) in Guangdong...

Quote Originally Posted by shierwin View Post
    TS is referring to Taishan (泰山) in Shangdong and not Taishan (台山) in Guangdong...
    Thank you. By the way, this thread was started 12 months ago. Unfortunately the trip did not materialise as no one was interested enough.