Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 11 ~ Finally!!!

Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 11 ~ Finally!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    There are many such houses in Singapore that will blow your mind off. I used to help out my fren in his catering business and got see these homes, once went to a house that has a 2 storey fountain right in the living room. I see liao blur
    I notice Singaporean like to "How lian" alot. Have such a big house, all these kind of materialistic things, do you actually have happiness? I'd rather stay in a small condo at bukit timah road. It feels much more cosy. If you have a family next time and you house them in a big house, it's like living so far apart. In a small house you feel cosy and nice.

For me the largest i'd do is a semi detached. Otherwise, right now i'm aiming for the condo at Bukit Timah. Haha

GMAN

There are many such houses in Singapore that will blow your mind off. I used to help out my fren in his catering business and got see these homes, once went to a house that has a 2 storey fountain right in the living room. I see liao blur
    I do have high class lifestyle friends. One lives in a Braddell Bungalow on purchased land. Gdness. One lives in Upper Thomson. His bedroom is half of my 4-room flat. Duh. Have friends parents who owns multi-million condos too. My gdness.

Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    Well , I'm not coercing anyone to, just arriving to a point of realization. Well for someone who is trying to stay onboard this "club", i feel that there seemed to be some unrequited respect or friendliness. Like, I'm not saying it is mandatory to comment on my works, but i thought its human nature that sharing of thoughts and a two-pronged interaction takes place one party initiates.

I always took time to view my contacts photos whenever time permits, have a decency to give feedbacks and whatnots. But when what you're getting back is zilch, both from the threads posted in this forum and also there, it left me in a baffled state.

Am i doing something wrong? Is my work of poor taste and unmatched to the masterful creations of this club or what? Only a bunch of people deserves attention? Or maybe im just desperate like what GMAN suggested?

Nevermind, I shall take a leave from this thread- until a much appropriate time. Good luck with your photography.

Much love.
    Bro. Why so serious?

Anyway, my sig below is for all of your works.

Well , I'm not coercing anyone to, just arriving to a point of realization. Well for someone who is trying to stay onboard this "club", i feel that there seemed to be some unrequited respect or friendliness. Like, I'm not saying it is mandatory to comment on my works, but i thought its human nature that sharing of thoughts and a two-pronged interaction takes place one party initiates.

I always took time to view my contacts photos whenever time permits, have a decency to give feedbacks and whatnots. But when what you're getting back is zilch, both from the threads posted in this forum and also there, it left me in a baffled state.

Am i doing something wrong? Is my work of poor taste and unmatched to the masterful creations of this club or what? Only a bunch of people deserves attention? Or maybe im just desperate like what GMAN suggested?

Nevermind, I shall take a leave from this thread- until a much appropriate time. Good luck with your photography.

Much love.
    Hey don't feel upset man. I felt the same way as you before when i first started the club too. I still do give you comments though. I had that same spirit you had, hoping this club would be as friendly as i thought. But later i realised, there's no such thing as a club in this forum. It's just a place where you shoot here and there and just exchange information.

It's not like what we hope for it to be. Till today, it has no spirit.

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I notice Singaporean like to "How lian" alot. Have such a big house, all these kind of materialistic things, do you actually have happiness? I'd rather stay in a small condo at bukit timah road. It feels much more cosy. If you have a family next time and you house them in a big house, it's like living so far apart. In a small house you feel cosy and nice.

For me the largest i'd do is a semi detached. Otherwise, right now i'm aiming for the condo at Bukit Timah. Haha

GMAN
    Ok la.

My friend live at bk timah with his parents. Not hao lian at all wor. In fact, very humble. Those who went for the TFCD with Cheryl and Samantha will know him.

Much love.
    Actually I think your work is pretty good, for real. I'll visit your Flickr site later, never seen it yet.

Take it easy bro. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Ok la.

My friend live at bk timah with his parents. Not hao lian at all wor. In fact, very humble. Those who went for the TFCD with Cheryl and Samantha will know him.
    Quite rare bro.

GMAN

Hey don't feel upset man. I felt the same way as you before when i first started the club too. I still do give you comments though. I had that same spirit you had, hoping this club would be as friendly as i thought. But later i realised, there's no such thing as a club in this forum. It's just a place where you shoot here and there and just exchange information.

GMAN
    I learnt from our master. Master scud. Where are you?

Critics and comments are to be taken and done offline. Tio boh?

Quite rare bro.

GMAN
    My friends are rare breed. Hehe!

He actually inspired me to change industry to jump into creative arts. I must thank him or I'm stuck in the engineering world. Haha!

GMAN
    Wah, got so jialat meh? Thought you guys going to combine power with the 1000D? They seemed pretty happening

Wah, got so jialat meh? Thought you guys going to combine power with the 1000D? They seemed pretty happening
    It's only a combined. It's forming a social circle instead of a club because a club is very restrictive.

Anyway, started liao la. We are on Facebook. Join us.

http://www.facebook.com/ryan.kairos?...1794587&ref=mf

Not as easy as you think bro. Besides, i don't know much about that, beacause i wasn't part of the team. OR rather didn't want to.

GMAN

Not as easy as you think bro. Besides, i don't know much about that, beacause i wasn't part of the team. OR rather didn't want to.

GMAN
    There's so many different people with different type of attitude and behaviour. Some have strong egos and stuff. How to accomodate all under one roof? Give and take lor.

Maybe army trainings made me see the world in a wider perspective.

GMAN
    You attitude one lah Ninja

Character man.

There's so many different people with different type of attitude and behaviour. Some have strong egos and stuff. How to accomodate all under one roof? Give and take lor.

Maybe army trainings made me see the world in a wider perspective.
    If of the same feathers, the birds will sure flock together, even in army.

You attitude one lah Ninja

Character man.
    ??? My attitude is fine la. Haha. I don't "hantam" people one.

GMAN

If of the same feathers, the birds will sure flock together, even in army.
    Ya. That's why must give and take mah and trying to blend.

Army is good training ground but still is a waste of time doing two years IMO. Haha!

Anyway, my NSF times are quite shiok. 1 yr chiong sua, 10 months sit in aircon room do programming, occasionally become official photog for events. Haha!

??? My attitude is fine la. Haha. I don't "hantam" people one.

GMAN
    Wah piang, yours is the power one

Wah piang, yours is the power one
    Haha!

Dun tease him la.

Ya. That's why must give and take mah and trying to blend.

Army is good training ground but still is a waste of time doing two years IMO. Haha!

Anyway, my NSF times are quite shiok. 1 yr chiong sua, 10 months sit in aircon room do programming, occasionally become official photog for events. Haha!
    Nia ma, do 2 years still complain waste time. I did 2.5 years, after that fail IPPT still must go RT, lagi waste time.