Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 11 ~ Finally!!!

Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 11 ~ Finally!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Bro. Grand not grant.
    Yah, thanks Mr Ryan, English teacher

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Yah, thanks Mr Ryan, English teacher

Maybe just a little info on the overall grand house.

Level One: Art Gallery, Wine Barn, Car Patio, Grand sculpture (visible in the sunset pic)

Level Two: Kitchen, Dinning Area, Entertainment Corner, Swimming Pool, Backward Garden

Level Three: Never go up but should be bedrooms plus study rooms etc.

Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    God bless the "PM". Well, i have no comment. Very tired to think and feel at the moment. XD

Ryan, you have never commented even a comment on my flickr uploads.I'm feeling so depressed. K im supposed to be tired of feeling. Sorry.
    Errr.....well, you can't force people to comment bro. A comment comes when it's needed or deserves to. Asking for it, makes you seem desperate.

GMAN

You falling to his 'racist' talk too??
    Glad you're being impartial here.

Me and Ryan shared some PM about working in the Petroleum Industry and applying for job at the company, that particular message was meant for him.

The part about the guy being a Chinese is to identify he's the boss and therefore the house will be grand. The 2nd sentence is relating to our PM.

To Velasco, hope that's clear for you.

To Woofmy, nice try. Guess the gloves are coming off this time
    so...how does it feels to be misunderstood? If you don't like others to jump to the conclusion with regards to your postings, please do not do the same to others. i hope I have made my point clear (note - your third line again can be mis-interpreted again). hopefully, we will have intellectual debates should we cross paths again in CS, not blind accusations. over and out.

PS: Others here... apologies for the temporary program interruption for a "commercial break"
    Last edited by woofmy; 21st July 2009 at 11:09 PM.
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Errr.....well, you can't force people to comment bro. A comment comes when it's needed or deserves to. Asking for it, makes you seem desperate.

GMAN
    Wow. You answered for me. Thanks bro.

Maybe just a little info on the overall grand house.

Level One: Art Gallery, Wine Barn, Car Patio, Grand sculpture (visible in the sunset pic)

Level Two: Kitchen, Dinning Area, Entertainment Corner, Swimming Pool, Backward Garden

Level Three: Never go up but should be bedrooms plus study rooms etc.
    For me a nice house would be a 3 storey, semi detach with a nice kitchen and a nice, glass sky gallery on the 2nd floor.

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by woofmy View Post
    so...how does it feels to be misunderstood? If you don't like others to jump to the conclusion with regards to your postings, please do not do the same to others. i hope I have made my point clear (note - your third line again can be mis-interpreted again). hopefully, we will have intellectual debates should we cross paths again in CS, not blind accusations. over and out.
    Erm...I'm fine, as long as I can explain myself

But what's there to explain in saying a word like 'MILF' so openly and casually? That speaks volume of you as a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by woofmy View Post

PS: Others here... apologies for the temporary program interruption for a "commercial break"
    Ehhhh?

GMAN

For me a nice house would be a 3 storey, semi detach with a nice kitchen and a nice, glass sky gallery on the 2nd floor.

GMAN
    Maybe I had just stepped into one of it which is the one I mentioned.

Erm...I'm fine, as long as I can explain myself

But what's there to explain in saying a word like 'MILF' so openly and casually? That speaks volume of you as a guy.
    MILF? LOLOLOL!!!! Monkeys In love = FUN.

GMAN

Maybe I had just stepped into one of it which is the one I mentioned.
    Oooh. Haha, really, i've yet to see a house that actually suits my liking. Most in singapore are over done.

GMAN

Hmm...

I'm seeing a scene here. Like ah long chasing debtor. =D

Hmm...

LOLOLOL!!!!. Paparazzi chasing Celebrity.

GMAN

Hmm...

No, it's more like a MILF stalker!

Ego bruised liao, cannot heal...what to do??

Oooh. Haha, really, i've yet to see a house that actually suits my liking. Most in singapore are over done.

GMAN
    No joke. Just that my phone camera images doesn't bring the best out of the house. It's incredibly awesome.

When I used the toilet, I felt like I'm sitting on gold.

GMAN
    Wah, you very high class leh

Wah, you very high class leh
    Yeah, my standard quite high. Haha.

GMAN

No joke. Just that my phone camera images doesn't bring the best out of the house. It's incredibly awesome.

There are many such houses in Singapore that will blow your mind off. I used to help out my fren in his catering business and got see these homes, once went to a house that has a 2 storey fountain right in the living room. I see liao blur

Gold? LOL, too overboard. Later become like NKF saga. Ssshh...later his job in hot soup. Haha.

GMAN

Wow. You answered for me. Thanks bro.

GMAN
    Well , I'm not coercing anyone to, just arriving to a point of realization. Well for someone who is trying to stay onboard this "club", i feel that there seemed to be some unrequited respect or friendliness. Like, I'm not saying it is mandatory to comment on my works, but i thought its human nature that sharing of thoughts and a two-pronged interaction takes place one party initiates.

I always took time to view my contacts photos whenever time permits, have a decency to give feedbacks and whatnots. But when what you're getting back is zilch, both from the threads posted in this forum and also there, it left me in a baffled state.

Am i doing something wrong? Is my work of poor taste and unmatched to the masterful creations of this club or what? Only a bunch of people deserves attention? Or maybe im just desperate like what GMAN suggested?

Nevermind, I shall take a leave from this thread- until a much appropriate time. Good luck with your photography.

Much love.