Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 11 ~ Finally!!!

Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 11 ~ Finally!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    As an outsider, you are very lucky to have the chance to see Vitol's office. They are one of the World's leading oil traders and a major player in Singapore.

If the house of the employee's house is one of the traders, I guess it must have been impressive
    Yes. Very impressive. I nearly died in my dreams.

Office design is top class. The house dun even need to mention. 5 Star rating.

The receptionist is also top notch. Can converse in many languages. I'm in awe.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Yes. Very impressive. I nearly died in my dreams.

Office design is top class. The house dun even need to mention. 5 Star rating.

The receptionist is also top notch. Can converse in many languages. I'm in awe.
    I think Vitol's office beats even that of BP and SHELL. I've been into SHELL House before, so so only.

Is the employee Chinese or Ang Moh?

I think Vitol's office beats even that of BP and SHELL. I've been into SHELL House before, so so only.

Is the employee Chinese or Ang Moh?
    Chinese.

Chinese.
    The head is a Chinese. If you wanna be like one of them, join the Petroleum Industry

The head is a Chinese. If you wanna be like one of them, join the Petroleum Industry
    Lol.

are you being racist here? does this means if you are a malay or indian, you cannot be like one of them???
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

Quote Originally Posted by woofmy View Post
    are you being racist here? does this means if you are a malay or indian, you cannot be like one of them???
    Chill bro.

Chill bro.
    i am chill... sitting comfortable in aircon room
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

i am chill... sitting comfortable in aircon room
    That's gd.

OWNED.

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    Back from BKK!!!

got a sweet gal to take pic with me...
    Everywhere brother goes. Girls follow him. Chey wah. Brother is a chick magnet.

GMAN

Huh?? Weird...what's this? I know who's the head of the company, he's a Chinese. So if Ryan told me it's a Chinese employee's house, I know it'll be a grand house cause it's the boss. I asked cause I just kaypoh whether it's the house of the boss.

What's wrong with that?? Wanna flame me?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    OWNED.

GMAN
    Who's owned?

Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    You falling to his 'racist' talk too??

Who's owned?
    No idea, Just felt like saying that. Haha. Because when i read the reply, first thing i said, was OWNAGE. Haha. Actually i don't see anything racist in your comment.

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    No idea, Just felt like saying that. Haha. Because when i read the reply, first thing i said, was OWNAGE. Haha. Actually i don't see anything racist in your comment.

GMAN
    Glad you're being impartial here.

Me and Ryan shared some PM about working in the Petroleum Industry and applying for job at the company, that particular message was meant for him.

The part about the guy being a Chinese is to identify he's the boss and therefore the house will be grand. The 2nd sentence is relating to our PM.

To Velasco, hope that's clear for you.

To Woofmy, nice try. Guess the gloves are coming off this time
    Last edited by HeiPiGu; 21st July 2009 at 11:01 PM.

Me and Ryan shared some PM about working in the Petroleum Industry and applying for job at the company, that particular message was meant for him.

The part about the guy being a Chinese is to identify he's the boss and therefore the house will be grant. The 2nd sentence is relating to our PM.

Bro. Grand not grant.

The part about the guy being a Chinese is to identify he's the boss and therefore the house will be grant. The 2nd sentence is relating to our PM.

God bless the "PM". Well, i have no comment. Very tired to think and feel at the moment. XD

Ryan, you have never commented even a comment on my flickr uploads.I'm feeling so depressed. K im supposed to be tired of feeling. Sorry.
    Last edited by velasco; 21st July 2009 at 11:02 PM.

Ok. Chill ppl. Peace yeah.

It's just a by-talk.