Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 160

Thread: What happened to these 2 threads?

  1. #101
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    If the (discussion)thread belongs to everyone, is it right to give ONE person the ability to delete everything?


    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    I don't think thread starter = thread owner. A thread is nothing without the postings from other members, therefore, the thread belongs to everyone!

    But photos thread is different.

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    If the (discussion)thread belongs to everyone, is it right to give ONE person the ability to delete everything?
    my fiendboy thinks otherwise...

    You cannot force people to take negative comments. I do not for once think that d_ca also can take negative comments. Look at his signature. After so many months, he still cannot swallow the bitter pill.

    Mods and admins, in the midst of a happy occasion just around the corner at the SAM. You should discipline this mod to take on a more proper public relation with cs members, not one that is hostile.
    so mods cannot undelete post... must remember ok... oh ya, heipigu, u think ur back got alot of shurikens? mine ppl throw katanas... so many clones in CS...

    well, i dun really care about my public relations, if i wanna do PR, probably i'll go work at some night club or something.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #103

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    my fiendboy thinks otherwise...



    so mods cannot undelete post... must remember ok... oh ya, heipigu, u think ur back got alot of shurikens? mine ppl throw katanas... so many clones in CS...

    well, i dun really care about my public relations, if i wanna do PR, probably i'll go work at some night club or something.
    who is your fiendboy?

  4. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    who is your fiendboy?
    tell u is clones liao, low post count ninjas...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #105

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    tell u is clones liao, low post count ninjas...
    do i have fiendboys too?

    so fun to be mod, can find out all your fiendboys....

  6. #106

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    tell u is clones liao, low post count ninjas...

    Wah, so jialat meh? So difficult being mod in CS, must know martial arts then can survive

  7. #107

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Wah, so jialat meh? So difficult being mod in CS, must know martial arts then can survive
    太极拳 can already

    let the powers of all the fiendboys counteract each other...

    乾坤大挪移 also can work

  8. #108

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    太极拳 can already

    let the powers of all the fiendboys counteract each other...

    乾坤大挪移 also can work
    i only know drunkard fists
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  9. #109

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Sue them lor. You can't do anything that's why come forum whine

  10. #110

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    If the (discussion)thread belongs to everyone, is it right to give ONE person the ability to delete everything?
    Totally agree.

    Another one bite the dust! Actually, many bit the dust this afternoon as another one cannot deal with comments and criticism.

    Sad.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  11. #111

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    my fiendboy thinks otherwise...



    so mods cannot undelete post... must remember ok... oh ya, heipigu, u think ur back got alot of shurikens? mine ppl throw katanas... so many clones in CS...

    well, i dun really care about my public relations, if i wanna do PR, probably i'll go work at some night club or something.
    Fret not our helo Mod! I pass you all of my See-Onn inspired HAWWTTT PEEENKKK G-Sling Bikinis to throw wan?

  12. #112

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Wow this thread has exploded. Anything juicy in the middle section as I've only read the first page?

  13. #113

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2evans View Post
    Wow this thread has exploded. Anything juicy in the middle section as I've only read the first page?
    Seems like the P&P section also got happening threads

  14. #114

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Seems like the P&P section also got happening threads
    really???
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  15. #115

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    really???
    someone posted my photograph there

  16. #116

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    someone posted my photograph there
    Anyone knows about the 'bitter pills' thread? I'm sure nightmare does. Has it been deleted by the TS too? I haven't read that yet, but saw it being mentioned in the Feedback section.

  17. #117

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Anyone knows about the 'bitter pills' thread? I'm sure nightmare does. Has it been deleted by the TS too? I haven't read that yet, but saw it being mentioned in the Feedback section.
    i don't think that's a thread

    but i'm not sure, seems to be comments posted on report post on DCA

  18. #118

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i don't think that's a thread

    but i'm not sure, seems to be comments posted on report post on DCA
    yah, i think it's a remark in a post directed at korlian guy. But DP also mentioned someone deleted a thread tis afternoon because cannot take criticism, so wondering whether got link or not.

    Sorry if i'm being very kaypoh, cause now I very free. Wanna find things to read.

  19. #119

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    yah, i think it's a remark in a post directed at korlian guy. But DP also mentioned someone deleted a thread tis afternoon because cannot take criticism, so wondering whether got link or not.

    Sorry if i'm being very kaypoh, cause now I very free. Wanna find things to read.
    i think you missed it.

    anyways the ts pmed me, i don't think he is a bad person.

    it was a thread where an image was posted, and then the person got a wee bit huffy when some negative comments were given, and whipped out the fact that the photo was selected to be published online as the cover of an online digital publication, if you want to know what happened.

  20. #120

    Default Re: What happened to these 2 threads?

    well if you are that bored, maybe if you have not seen before, you can take a look at

    david clapp's website

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •