Hi ppl, tomolo i will be helping my friend with his ROM photo shoot. Tried out some shoot with my flash gun. But not very satisfy with the results.
Here are some questions i'm pondering regarding using the flash:
1) What metering should i use and should i meter on the couple skin?
2) What mode (M, Av, Tv) will be more useful?
3) Am i taking the exposure metering from the surroundings and the ETTL flash to determine the flash power for me?
4) If its true that the metering is taken from the surrounding - a low lighting surrounding, what do i need to do? Use the low shutter speed that the cam determine for me?
5) If i increase my ISO, should i lessen the power for my flash?
Currently i'm using 40D, 18-55 f3.5-5.6, 50mm f1.8 and 55-250mm.
Borrowed a sigma 17-70mm from my friend and a 430EX...=D
Thanks a lot in advance... hope all pros will be able to give me more tips and advise regarding this.....