Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lousy Photographers trying to mimic themselves like PRO... **sigh**

Default Re: Lousy Photographers trying to mimic themselves like PRO... **sigh**

Why this thread still around?

No name given, no pics to show........... a waste of space.

Should delete all this threads of no name and pics.

Actually are there any wedding photographer association in Singapore where wedding photographers are screened and tested. When they "pass" the test, they officially join the association as a member and charge and deliver the service at a certain level.

In this way, couples can look for wedding photographer from the list of photographer from the association and be confident that their wedding will not be destroyed by untested photographers with pro looking equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyoexpress View Post
    I hate to say this but i have attented a few weddings of my relatives and friends these recent mths, Saw photographers carry big ex lens and bodys like 5d, 5dm11 1ds mark III or whatever looks pro. I dunno how photographers in sg practice these days, shooting at Super high ISO daylight and dinner time, nearly all the pictures are unacceptable in my point of view. The composition is totally "any how shoot" type. Can really throw away all the pictures. Perhaps out of 100, only 1-2 is acceptable. They silly pple never even capture the "tea" session properly, werid angle, cant see head! Vertical Full pictures without legs for the bride and groom... *Faint*

I am quiet disapointed with these photographers. Carrying pro equipments doesnt mean pro... which mislead many pple who think pple who carry big lens and cameras are pro... I can even take much better pictures using my HANDPHONE~~!

I felt really upset for their weddings which is totally spoilt by these unprofessionally pple mimic themselves by using good equipments and make em look pro so they can earn a living, cant imaging the photographers still dare to charge $$$ for such lousy works...

Lousy unsharp pictures, Lousy composition, Lousy High ISO Quality photos *Even using 1ds mark3, shoot terrible expression at guests...

I hate to say that but it really terrible to know there are pple working out there cheating without pride...

I suggest those who think that using pro equipment could lead you to make money without even brushing up the skills, you are wrong, wake up PLS... Dun be selfish and rune others Happy weddings. Its quiet sad when they see the pictures u know. But no choice, paid and cannot reverse too...

Skills is much much more important that equipments~ Good photographers can take better pictures using kit lens than lousy pple who uses pro cameras n lens.

I don't think there is anything wrong in shooting high ISO at indoor even in broad daylight.

Especially when you need plenty of DOF (group shots) and a decent shutter speed just to make sure shots are not affected motion blur.

so...erm, who shoots wedding photos for very very good wedding photographers on his wedding?
    おれのflickrださ

Please PM me all the details, I post out everything to stop all the finger pointing that is troubling the industry!

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi2 View Post
    What you talking about man. ALL??? Since when did I mention it's ALL? Why be so defensive?

If you really insist, I can ask my buddy to meet up with you one-on-one (provided he agrees)and you be the judge. Just PM me your contact details and when it is convenient to meet up.

Then you post here and tell others if the images are bad or not. Convince him to give you the photographer's name and you put it down here and tell others what you personally think of the standard. Sure, you can say that's not your business, but if that's to prove the issue here is no nonsense, why not do it?

Why hire from commerical market JUST invite C.Sers to do for free and for sure couples can salvage 80% rather than none.
    Enjoy your every moment with our nature and friends

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Why this thread still around?

No name given, no pics to show........... a waste of space.

Should delete all this threads of no name and pics.
    You want name? It's Ah Bui.

You want photo? See:

vince123123
    Guests

Huh? Do you know what you are talking about?

What a banal post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

You want photo? See:

welcome to kopitiam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is kopitiam.

Have fund or FUN?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

You want photo? See:

this is the day shot, any night shots??
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    this is the day shot, any night shots??
    wait he give you black screen

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    wait he give you black screen
    At high ISO. Actually both at high ISO.

Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    At high ISO. Actually both at high ISO.
    I see, one with stars and another one with more stars...
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    I see, one with stars and another one with more stars...
    I prefer the white one.. I find there's more colour to it, though if you don't agree its ok, as its art and it's just a personal thing.

-- Marios

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    I prefer the white one.. I find there's more colour to it, though if you don't agree its ok, as its art and it's just a personal thing.

-- Marios
    i think the white version brings out ah bui's eyes a lot better than the night version.

i think the white version brings out ah bui's eyes a lot better than the night version.
    Yah, makes him look slimmer too. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Yah, makes him look slimmer too. Seriously.
    yes, plus the angle in the night shot is not so good.

is taken from low angle, makes his nose look upturned, not flattering at all

yes, plus the angle in the night shot is not so good.

is taken from low angle, makes his nose look upturned, not flattering at all
    People with "Pentax" always try to tell those with Canons and Nikons that we got it all wrong! You think D3 or D700 not good enough for weddings, only Pentax can ?

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    People with "Pentax" always try to tell those with Canons and Nikons that we got it all wrong! You think D3 or D700 not good enough for weddings, only Pentax can ?
    Yeeeeks! D3..D700....

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast