Thread: Streets scenes

Wink Streets scenes

Dancing desert scorpion
    :devil:

wOOt~~

wah steady leh.. now u even frame and caption ur shots... becoming pro liow!!

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    wOOt~~

wah steady leh.. now u even frame and caption ur shots... becoming pro liow!!
    Anything to enhance things that dun look too astounding. It wasnt very nice...so I thought, since pple here doing this, if I just post up like that...I think I can hide in one corner liao..shy ah
    Dancing desert scorpion

Deregistered

1st and 2nd shot works for me.

Don't worry about hiding in one corner, I do that a lot of times. I add in frames to look nice only

Keep shooting

Ur last pix is way too cool and scary siah!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    Ur last pix is way too cool and scary siah!
    ah? scary?
    Dancing desert scorpion

Hi Jnifur,

I wonder if you can go back to that place again(if you want) where you shot the 1st pic. Or find something similar & try to shoot when there's early morning light(around 7-9am) or early evening light(around 4-6pm) which gives not only the gives the glow on the bark texture & it also make your pic looks 3 dimension.
    Do take note that now a days is raining season, try it on some sunny days & hope you know what I mean. Cheers & happy shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    Hi Jnifur,

I wonder if you can go back to that place again(if you want) where you shot the 1st pic. Or find something similar & try to shoot when there's early morning light(around 7-9am) or early evening light(around 4-6pm) which gives not only the gives the glow on the bark texture & it also make your pic looks 3 dimension.
    Do take note that now a days is raining season, try it on some sunny days & hope you know what I mean. Cheers & happy shooting.
    Hi spectrum, yah I get wat u mean, the glow from the rim cast by sunlight is very nice

I shoot this under a bright after noon sun. This is a palm tree bark (I think) So underneath the leaves, it is quite shady, unless I find a tree that catches the sunlight directly I took this around esplanade, where there are lots of trees..I think the trees are still there. Yap...I'll wait for the rainy season to go. Thanks
    Dancing desert scorpion