Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS SANTANDER VON DEUTSCHLAND [10-12 July 2009]

Default Re: FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS SANTANDER VON DEUTSCHLAND [10-12 July 2009]

Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    i nearly smashed my LCD when he did that..
    i nearly laughed my ass off when he did that...

that goes to show that he is a one-hit wonder. he should not be compared to the likes of Schumi and Senna. he's nowhere near them in terms of greatness. you can drive aggressively but not aggressively stupid. that's what Pork Slice is... aggressively stupid.
    Last edited by mohgui; 13th July 2009 at 12:10 PM.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

and kudos to RBR for another 1-2 finish. they have improved a lot since they got Adrian Newey with them aka master aerodynamist. Webber truly deserves the win after what he went through... the drive-through penalty. after 8 years in racing... such a win is really sweet.

and of course... congrats to Massa too. he too drove a brilliant race although being hounded by Barrichello repeatedly. he managed to keep his cool and got on the podium... woot

as for Kimi... haiz... it's all in another day's work in the office

A. Newey vs. R. Brawn for the World Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    i nearly laughed my ass off when he did that...

that goes to show that he is a one-hit wonder. he should not be compared to the likes of Schumi and Senna. he's nowhere near them in terms of greatness. you can drive aggressively but not aggressively stupid. that's what Pork Slice is... aggressively stupid.
    Haha that remains to be seen. Right now he don't seem to have the right stuff to be world no 1. For that matter neither does Button ... although he claimed he is best driver!!!

V V good win for Webber.... great that the old man driver is finally top at least once. RBR is doing great.

But watch the Ferraris they are coming back well.

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Thanks for the update Bro. Hamilton seems to be always doing that when he is kanchiong, outbraking himself...
    considering that webber had to do a drive thru penalty, hamilton did really badly.

RBR and Webber was really stunning. He won easily and with a drive thru penalty. Quite stunning. Ferrari is still off the pace despite Massa in 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b View Post
    My first big loss at the singapore pools. Won only 2 out of 8.

Top 3 - Barrichello (odds 1.90) x
    Race winning team - Brawn (odds 2.50) x
    Trio - Button, Webber & Barichello (odds 5.0) x
    Race winner - Button (odds 4.50) x
    Dual forcast - Button & Webber (odds 3.65) x
    Fastest lap - Button (odds) x
    Winning Margin - Between 4 to 11.99sec (odds 2.10) /
    No. of classified drivers - Over 16 (odds 1.80) /
    The fastest lap done in this race is Alonso you know, surprisingly.

F1's fate is in your hands. Do your bit for the sake of the sport.
    Don't you wish you could Photoshop real life issues?

Quote Originally Posted by wee_ly View Post
    F1's fate is in your hands. Do your bit for the sake of the sport.
    hehe..you submitting the poll results to FIA ah?

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    hehe..you submitting the poll results to FIA ah?
    if your pick is going to be "others" and named me as the next fia president, i might consider you as my vice and the rest of the brothers here as board members to help us run the show. how about that?
    Don't you wish you could Photoshop real life issues?

Bourdais has left Toro Rosso..

Anyone who saw Sebastien Bourdais walk up to the pitwall and part with a fairly emotional pat on the back from Toro Rosso Technical Director Giorgio Ascanelli following his retirement from the German Grand Prix will not be surprised to hear that the Frenchman has been dropped by the team, it was confirmed today.

Bourdais, who made his move to Formula One after winning four straight Champ Car titles in America, joined Toro Rosso last year alongside Sebastian Vettel and scored two points.

The talented driver spent his maiden F1 season getting used to the new environment, taking more time than had been planned. His best result was seventh place on two occasions but bad luck also marred a few good performances as well.

This year the Frenchman was joined by Swiss rookie Sebastien Buemi and it had been expected that Bourdais would dominate the driver pairing. However - for whatever reason - Bourdais struggled with the STR4 and after 27 Grand Prix starts, the Le Mans-born racer is out of the series.

A short statement issued by the team confirmed that "last weekend's German Grand Prix was Sebastien Bourdais' last race for Scuderia Toro Rosso."

"In Sebastien's second year with us, the partnership has not met our expectations and therefore we have decided to replace him as from the next round of the World Championship, the Hungarian Grand Prix," Team Principal Franz Tost declared.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Bourdais has left Toro Rosso..
    Halfway thru the yr drop the driver? Who is the person filling up this seat?

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b View Post
    Halfway thru the yr drop the driver? Who is the person filling up this seat?
    i think some new spanish dude. can't recall his name though.

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    i think some new spanish dude. can't recall his name though.
    i think its their test driver.. the French WRC champ, Seb Loeb has been rumored to take the 2nd seat at the end of the yr for 1 race once WRC is over..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234