Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iPhone is launched in Singapore

Default Re: iPhone is launched in Singapore

when will the iphones 3gs hit the singtel shores?

i do agree, it's kind of insane queuing for a phone.
    not like the phone can control my car and drive wirelessly.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    when will the iphones 3gs hit the singtel shores?

i do agree, it's kind of insane queuing for a phone.
    not like the phone can control my car and drive wirelessly.
    Huh? Haven't hit our shores yet? I got mine delivered to my house on Monday night... or are you talking about the new stocks?

my iphone batt like must charge twice a day ley !!! OMG too many functions whahahah

on blue tooth, on 3g link afew email a/cs whah.....and other online tools .... crap i need more batt !!!

i realize if u on the 3G for data the phone heats up fast !!!

this morning so wierd... my email server down so the iphone keep requesting data by 3G , because of that the phone heat up and battery from 80% before i slp, and i wake up it became 30-20% !!!!

oh yah , and the bluetooth sterio does not allow u o adjust volume .....haha... apple ....WAKEUP !
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    my iphone batt like must charge twice a day ley !!! OMG too many functions whahahah

on blue tooth, on 3g link afew email a/cs whah.....and other online tools .... crap i need more batt !!!

this morning so wierd... my email server down so the iphone keep requesting data by 3G , because of that the phone heat up and battery from 80% before i slp, and i wake up it became 30-20% !!!!

oh yah , and the bluetooth sterio does not allow u o adjust volume .....haha... apple ....WAKEUP !

I used Internet a lot too and I charged about once a day. By evening time, after school, already 30% left. But mine is not too hot.

Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post

for battery wise can consider a mophie, i used it for my spare. sometime in ur server how to get it charge while ur server giving u problems. funan got 1 shop selling it.
    shoot for fun

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyloh View Post
    for battery wise can consider a mophie, i used it for my spare. sometime in ur server how to get it charge while ur server giving u problems. funan got 1 shop selling it.
    now the battery seem to be getting better , think must "season" it wor ...

looking for alt extended battery life then have to change my case liao hmmm

BBB
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Before buying iPhone, pls read this: http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2009/07/h...-say-it-i.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123