Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: iPhone is launched in Singapore

Default Re: iPhone is launched in Singapore

Submitted an application to mine company since they're the ones paying mine phone bills. Hopefully I'll be able to grab it on the launch day itself.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Submitted an application to mine company since they're the ones paying mine phone bills. Hopefully I'll be able to grab it on the launch day itself.
    It should be my company and my phone bills, not mine company, mine phone bills. How to use mine: e.g. That iPhone is mine.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    It should be my company and my phone bills, not mine company, mine phone bills. How to use mine: e.g. That iPhone is mine.
    Ooh, a pedant.

CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

it's cheaper as compare to the previous version "same size" against same plan.

Quote Originally Posted by lightning View Post
    Hear many bad reviews on the net about it. Wonder how true are those comments? They are the first few who got the 3Gs....issues like over heating...and the very short batt life. Not much diff as compared to the 3G.
    i saw this news too.. wait for see how the Singapore sets.

not much of a choice there, on starhub line with hubber discounts for net and tv so can't really switch even if i wanted to. think many people in same situation so just got to ignore the iphone hype....
    Nikanon D3FXMarkIIIDS-1H with 5000mm f/128 & 0.500mm Macro f/0.4 & 0.70-2000mm f/256

Quote Originally Posted by lightning View Post
    Hear many bad reviews on the net about it. Wonder how true are those comments? They are the first few who got the 3Gs....issues like over heating...and the very short batt life. Not much diff as compared to the 3G.
    Yap, thats why i nv contemplate getting one after hearing so many negative views from my friends using it, for me btw, a happy SE X1 user here
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yap, thats why i nv contemplate getting one after hearing so many negative views from my friends using it, for me btw, a happy SE X1 user here
    I have no qualms about iPhone - basically to me it is more like a web phone (not easy to input sms compare to many other phones). The only issue i have is with singtel plan. It is very easy to exceed their "free" data per plan. Hence I am putting on hold until as I am going to get from other sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    I will been gotting mine iPhone on these Saturday.

So happily!
    Last edited by adorable; 8th July 2009 at 06:30 PM.

I just collected my new iPhone 3GS (paid only S$178 after trading in Omnia for $400 and $100 voucher).

I was supposed to collect on 11th sat at 10AM. Thinking that there will be long queue I went on 11th sat (today) at 4AM to queue. To my surprise no queue except for those who are of the previous day (10th fri) who haven't finished their collected yet. So i requested the officials to allow me only to collect my iPhone also since I am only one there so early already. And to my surprise they let me in, even though they were closing all counter already. All the part time staffs look soooo shagged.

Then I collected my new toy, trad in my old toy, got $30 voucher with which I bought anti-glare screen protector, took the first MRT home. Now at home sync-ing all my apps from iTunes.

I wish to thank those staffs who let me in, else I got to wait 5Hours in queue.

All the best for those who are going today and tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by nirenj View Post
    I just collected my new iPhone 3GS (paid only S$178 after trading in Omnia for $400 and $100 voucher).

I was supposed to collect on 11th sat at 10AM. Thinking that there will be long queue I went on 11th sat (today) at 4AM to queue. To my surprise no queue except for those who are of the previous day (10th fri) who haven't finished their collected yet. So i requested the officials to allow me only to collect my iPhone also since I am only one there so early already. And to my surprise they let me in, even though they were closing all counter already. All the part time staffs look soooo shagged.

Then I collected my new toy, trad in my old toy, got $30 voucher with which I bought anti-glare screen protector, took the first MRT home. Now at home sync-ing all my apps from iTunes.

I wish to thank those staffs who let me in, else I got to wait 5Hours in queue.

All the best for those who are going today and tomorrow.

you are so lucky.
    Stock Canon G10

Damn. 8hrs. Joined queue at 2030, got two iphones 3GS at 0430hrs... no more... never again.... damn tired.
    Nikanon D3FXMarkIIIDS-1H with 5000mm f/128 & 0.500mm Macro f/0.4 & 0.70-2000mm f/256

mmm.... the only thing I will spend more than 2 hours queueing is a property....

iPhone must be very good very popular ...queue so long and wait long long...quickly quick must go join the queue on Sunday. Good things always got long queue

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBull View Post
    Damn. 8hrs. Joined queue at 2030, got two iphones 3GS at 0430hrs... no more... never again.... damn tired.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBull View Post
    You went on Friday? I went at night on Saturday, not many people. By around 10pm already got my iPhone white 32GB

Quote Originally Posted by adorable View Post
    You went on Friday? I went at night on Saturday, not many people. By around 10pm already got my iPhone white 32GB
    Yah Friday night. cos I pre-ordered for collection on Friday, Sat and Sun not free go Q.

Then Friday night they merged walk-in and pre-order customers into a single damn long queue lor.

However hor, it was actually quite fun now I think back, sometimes need to do crazy things to make life more interesting, always see on tv, read in news about people in super long Qs for simple things, always said "wah those people damn silly" then I became one of them for once, so I have done that silly thing at least once in my life!

Queue up and pay them money for a phone? No way!
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

looks like not so expensive..better than previous version...thinking to getting 1

I joined in the hype last year wanting to be one of the first to own it, but Singtel didn't live up to its promise of making it special.

The same thing happen again this year, ha, with the extension of the same deal to end of month. I wonder what those folks who queue up on Friday are thinking now

Quote Originally Posted by tropiccana View Post
    looks like not so expensive..better than previous version...thinking to getting 1
    I think the phone this year is cheaper than last year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast