Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXI

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXI

Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    Thank you
    What kind of funny stuff? I like expose because it's full of funny stuff!

unwanted attention towards females.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hi adam.

it's simple. jokerxxx signs up for account, introduces himself, does a lot of funny stuff; disappears.

reappears pretend to be jokeryyy, when he is the same person. does the same funny stuff, hopes no one realises. when found out, pretend that he is angel, EPIC FAIL. end of story.
    Wow nice sorry.
    To say that I'm a joker and pretend to be angel is a
    And I know you are pushing me to the dead end. Lol still say no.
    But anyway this is your home so I know I'm not welcome, I say sorry.
    And bye!

得饶人处, 且饶人
    O and I would like say, no need to have so much editing with your posts, what you gonna say, just say.
    Clean. Simple. Makes out a good composition.

unwanted attention towards females.
    ah ha!!! I see! Thank you!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    ah ha!!! I see! Thank you!
    weekend!!!!

it's my friend's wedding today!!!
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    morning!

so you going?

hi hi everyone

It is true that once a person start posting up his photo, he can TCSS here.....but if you been following from first thread, you will slowly found out that many had join and many had left. Some of them left because they don't find us interesting, some of them is because we don't feel comfortable with him.

This is not a usual tcss thread that run by organising outing, it is more friendship base, and the foundation of it is "trust". That why all our group remain so small but close, the main reason is that we want quality over quantity.

If we really want to boost our membership.....i can give free workshop for nature-macro photography, nm can give free workshop for landscape, or we can organise xmm photoshoot via my contact.

Yes, everyone do mistake and we should forgive. Maybe you might prove us wrong during you stay in CS, (everyone got eyes to see), and we might be friends in the future.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If we really want to boost our membership.....i can give free workshop for nature-macro photography, nm can give free workshop for landscape, or we can organise xmm photoshoot via my contact.
    sion, tainted and van can give free workshop on photoshop, adam can give free workshop on perth and developing film , tupi can give workshop on composition and taking care of a cat & dog at home .. cow can give workshop on eating bread (ok kidding not funny later she kill me)

exposers talented ftw

Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    cow can give workshop on eating bread (ok kidding not funny later she kill me)

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post

Yes, everyone do mistake and we should forgive. Maybe you might prove us wrong during you stay in CS, (everyone got eyes to see), and we might be friends in the future.

Cheers.

yes, that is my point

if make mistake, and seem to be doing the same thing, under other means.. then the conclusion is going to be the same.

i would have been less suspicious if come straight in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    So not going to HOOT HOOT HOOT ah??

Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    sion, tainted and van can give free workshop on photoshop, adam can give free workshop on perth and developing film :, tupi can give workshop on composition and taking care of a cat & dog at home cow can give workshop on eating bread (ok kidding not funny later she kill me)

exposers talented ftw
    Sheree can give Quality Customer Service Workshop
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

anyways, do note that when i speak, i don't speak for the group

i am not so unreasonable as to put words in other people's mouth. if the others think that it is ok, and i present my view, and they still feel it is ok, i know them long enough and i hope, well enough to trust their judgement and give it a try. after all, a lot of them are (i would like to think) pretty good judge of characters.

if you see all my posts, i only speak for myself. even what van thinks, that is up to her. just for clarification. i am not the sort anyhow sms people to try to force people to my own opinion hor. or give people weekly newsletter, or try to win over with bread.
    Last edited by night86mare; 18th July 2009 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post

Sheree can give Quality Customer Service Workshop

we can invite returned members to give bread baking workshop, grass flattening workshop...

yes, that is my point

if make mistake, and seem to be doing the same thing, under other means.. then the conclusion is going to be the same.

i would have been less suspicious if come straight in the first place.
    Ya, to me that i wont wont change my nick even i did something wrong, even kana Dege still can use those alike nick, such as TUPIGUY lor if i kana dege

Ya, to me that i wont wont change my nick even i did something wrong, even kana Dege still can use those alike nick, such as TUPIGUY lor if i kana dege
    best is expose same person again, hiding behind camera, then remove after a few days..

i think people usually call this 做贼心虚

anyways, do note that when i speak, i don't speak for the group

i am not so unreasonable as to put words in other people's mouth. if the others think that it is ok, and i present my view, and they still feel it is ok, i know them long enough and i hope, well enough to trust their judgement and give it a try. after all, a lot of them are (i would like to think) pretty good judge of characters.

if you see all my posts, i only speak for myself. even what van thinks, that is up to her. just for clarification. i am not the sort anyhow sms people to try to force people to my own opinion hor. or give people weekly newsletter, or try to win over with bread.
    dun worry la, we know what you mean. And we are adults lor, and good at manipulating

we can invite returned members to give bread baking workshop, grass flattening workshop...
    then we will have more then 1000 members in not time, cos the bread is super SWEET and Grass duper green!!!!

O HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

z

best is expose same person again, hiding behind camera, then remove after a few days..

i think people usually call this 做贼心虚
    it call 心里有鬼

then we will have more then 1000 members in not time, cos the bread is super SWEET and Grass duper green!!!!
    can give everyone one loaf of free bread, one plate of free nasi bryani

wrapped in van's banana leaf restaurant leaf..