Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Hospitals/polyclinics: Medical advises/services for travelling?

  1. #1

    Default Hospitals/polyclinics: Medical advises/services for travelling?

    Hi all,
    any idea, is there any governments' polyclinics/hospital where they have dept to provide medical advises/services for travelling?

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    what is the info for? yourself or for your company as a kind of presentation? i arranged for one such topic for my staff some time ago...

  3. #3
    Member Knighthunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Pigeon Hole in Mandalay
    Posts
    958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Hi all,
    any idea, is there any governments' polyclinics/hospital where they have dept to provide medical advises/services for travelling?

    Thanks
    Have you try WOODBRIDGE Hospital?
    W204FL

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fruitybix
    what is the info for? yourself or for your company as a kind of presentation? i arranged for one such topic for my staff some time ago...
    No, for myself, preparing to travel to third world country.
    Any advise?

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthunter
    Have you try WOODBRIDGE Hospital?

    Do let me know if they provide such services.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    try tan tock seng...


    The TTSH Medical Centre
    At the entrance at Sinaran Drive at Basement 2 of TTSH, you will see a flight of escalators facing you with the Pharmacy on the left and the Pre Admission Counselling and Evaluation (PACE) Services and the Traveller's Health and Vaccination Centre on the right.
    http://www.ttsh.com.sg/patient_publi...ithin_ttsh.htm

    or here
    Last edited by rncw; 4th December 2003 at 12:00 PM.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rncw
    You link doesn't seem to work, maybe you would like to re-link the url?

    Thanks.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    edited...but funny, it worked on my browser...

  9. #9

    Default

    Some hospitals have a vaccination clinic.... TTSH has one and I think CGH as well. Not too sure abt the others.

    TTSH vaccination clinic can call 6357 2222.... but they closed for lunch from 1-2pm.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean
    Some hospitals have a vaccination clinic.... TTSH has one and I think CGH as well. Not too sure abt the others.

    TTSH vaccination clinic can call 6357 2222.... but they closed for lunch from 1-2pm.
    Great! Will call them.

    Thanks

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Great! Will call them.

    Thanks
    I suggest you call Health Promotion Board ...... They should be expert in such things.

  12. #12

    Default

    actually GPs also have vaccinations available. can check with your local gp and ask them for advise. The one which I went to recently even have travel kits available for sale. I didn't buy so I dun know what's inside the kit.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •