Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 1st Try - Product Gallery

  1. #1
    Member ahnah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    134

    Default 1st Try - Product Gallery

    Pls comment and suggest how to make it nicer without spending a bomb.

    This is my DIY Light Box



    #1 - first try over exposure, but can see the word inside clearly.


    #2 - after serveral of trying, playing with 1 table clip lamp, 1 old flash, some A4 size paper to diffuse the old flash.. this is the result


    notice that the shadow is softer already.
    Stock Canon G10

  2. #2

    Default Re: 1st Try - Product Gallery

    heh, i have the same set up, albeit a bit more "pro". used A2 drafting paper instead for better diffusion and reinforced the structure with duct tape

  3. #3
    Member ahnah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    134

    Default Re: 1st Try - Product Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by alvinlovesu View Post
    heh, i have the same set up, albeit a bit more "pro". used A2 drafting paper instead for better diffusion and reinforced the structure with duct tape
    A2 drafting paper from Popular ? u mean as backdrop ?
    Stock Canon G10

  4. #4

    Default Re: 1st Try - Product Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by alvinlovesu View Post
    heh, i have the same set up, albeit a bit more "pro". used A2 drafting paper instead for better diffusion and reinforced the structure with duct tape
    could anybody please explain further what the bold part means? thank you.
    Clean. Simple. Makes out a good composition.

  5. #5

    Default Re: 1st Try - Product Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by LomoPhotographer View Post
    could anybody please explain further what the bold part means? thank you.
    Aaaah. May i suggest browsing through a dictionary. It explains diffusion, reinforcement and duct tape.
    Alpha

  6. #6

    Default Re: 1st Try - Product Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Aaaah. May i suggest browsing through a dictionary. It explains diffusion, reinforcement and duct tape.
    Thank you SO much for your suggestion........................................ ......
    Clean. Simple. Makes out a good composition.

  7. #7

    Default Re: 1st Try - Product Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by LomoPhotographer View Post
    Thank you SO much for your suggestion........................................ ......
    You're very welcome.
    Alpha

  8. #8

    Default Re: 1st Try - Product Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    You're very welcome.
    Clean. Simple. Makes out a good composition.

  9. #9
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: 1st Try - Product Gallery

    I help you I help you!

    1) Diffusion: transmission of light through a transluscent material : Scattering

    2) Duct tape: a wide cloth adhesive tape originally designed for sealing joints in heating or air-conditioning ducts

    3) Reinforcement: to strengthen by additional assistance, material, or support

    from Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
    Exploring! :)

  10. #10

    Default Re: 1st Try - Product Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I help you I help you!

    1) Diffusion: transmission of light through a transluscent material : Scattering

    2) Duct tape: a wide cloth adhesive tape originally designed for sealing joints in heating or air-conditioning ducts

    3) Reinforcement: to strengthen by additional assistance, material, or support

    from Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
    right on!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •