Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55

Thread: How to handle a complaint queen??

  1. #41

    Default Re: How to handle a complaint queen??

    Maybe she love you?

    Here is a good list of survival kits to defend from zombies attack:

    http://www.zombiesurvivalwiki.com/pa...ctive+Clothing


    Wear the Gauntlets gloves. Punch her zombie head with these. If she survived your punches, you will be dead though.
    Last edited by contaxable; 23rd July 2009 at 11:08 AM.

  2. #42

    Default Re: How to handle a complaint queen??

    why nobody ask TS to start complaining back to her about her complaints? lol

  3. #43

    Default Re: How to handle a complaint queen??

    If the colleague is not attached, well, she could be hitting on you. hurhur.. probably you can ask her, " So, Hotel 81 or 82 tonite ?"
    Probably she will leave u alone, or she will be glad to accept your offer or, your entire office will know this when she complain this to another victim ( colleague )

  4. #44
    Senior Member knpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: How to handle a complaint queen??

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Maybe she love you?

    Here is a good list of survival kits to defend from zombies attack:

    http://www.zombiesurvivalwiki.com/pa...ctive+Clothing


    Wear the Gauntlets gloves. Punch her zombie head with these. If she survived your punches, you will be dead though.
    nice to read bout these...

  5. #45

    Default Re: How to handle a complaint queen??

    give her the middle finger and tell her to f*** off


  6. #46

    Default Re: How to handle a complaint queen??

    Give her a note book to write.(Must provide her with notebook and tie a pen onto the book)

    One issue one page!

    Make her sign and date.

    For repeated issue, let her sign on the same page.

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    509

    Default Re: How to handle a complaint queen??

    go buy headphones and drown out the noise or call your lawyer and sue her for harrassment.

  8. #48

    Default Re: How to handle a complaint queen??

    Quote Originally Posted by stonefish35 View Post
    If the colleague is not attached, well, she could be hitting on you. hurhur.. probably you can ask her, " So, Hotel 81 or 82 tonite ?"
    Probably she will leave u alone, or she will be glad to accept your offer or, your entire office will know this when she complain this to another victim ( colleague )
    or, you risk a sexual harassment suit, especially if you are higher on the ladder, and if you keep reacting that way.

    some things shouldn't be joked about

  9. #49

    Default Re: How to handle a complaint queen??

    Quote Originally Posted by fallenheart View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I am very depressed and annoyed and irritated and getting nervous breakdown from a complaint queen at my workplace. Anyone has similar experience??? I need help on how to handle her!!!! She can complaint every minute, every second and repeating the same topic over and over and over and over (and so on) again regardless of whether I am willing to handle her complains or not! My job scope doesn't includes handling her complaints everyday. I have used "soft" and "hard" tactics on her already, it has no impact on her at all. Hard method might pissed her off for the time being, but after a few days, she will resume her duty of "complaint executive" again. I have run out of ideas, unless i asked for transfer (which I am not willing to) or I quit the job (economic downturn, difficult to find new job). Looks like I am stuck with her. Please help me!!!!!! Sooner or later, I will go to IMH soon.

    rdgs,
    Fallenheart
    Deputy "Complaint Officer"
    if she is your colleague, then at least you can ignore her, my boss use to just jump out from his office, stand by your cubicle and start talking about his life, just imagine, we all have to pretend we are interested...

  10. #50
    Member Cartman2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    1,732

    Default Re: How to handle a complaint queen??

    Every office will have a few of these people, I guess. The place that my uncle works at has one. When a big project had been completed, boss gave the green light for a dinner with no budget(but not too siong la). Admin auntie downgraded them to eating at some ulu chinese restaurant. Heard the staff were not too happy about it

  11. #51

    Default Re: How to handle a complaint queen??

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikonnew View Post
    if she is your colleague, then at least you can ignore her, my boss use to just jump out from his office, stand by your cubicle and start talking about his life, just imagine, we all have to pretend we are interested...
    lol hes really an attention seeker. or maybe hes trying to peep into the cubicle while trying to distract you with his talking

  12. #52

    Default Re: How to handle a complaint queen??

    Get his help.. sure solve your problems permanently ....





  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,084

    Default Re: How to handle a complaint queen??

    Time to mount a webcam

    Or make her life miserable by giving her something to REALLY complain about... such as bringing a snake to work, don't shower for four days while eating craploads of onion and garlic when talking to her, pick your nose and flick it her way, those kinda things j/k hehehe.

  14. #54

    Default Re: How to handle a complaint queen??

    Hi everyone, thanks for all the replies and suggestions. Haha... some made my day a happier one LOL. Anyway, the latest update was she emailed VP too to complain abt me. What a smart ASS. haha. But i doubt anyone will believe her as people got "eyes" to see her behavior and attitude in work. After this incident, she has stopped her duty of complaining, not even talking to me actually becos i have really pissed her off this time round. Yeah! I have finally succeeded.
    Life is full of sh*t, anybody got toilet paper?

  15. #55

    Default Re: How to handle a complaint queen??

    Quote Originally Posted by fallenheart View Post
    Hi everyone, thanks for all the replies and suggestions. Haha... some made my day a happier one LOL. Anyway, the latest update was she emailed VP too to complain abt me. What a smart ASS. haha. But i doubt anyone will believe her as people got "eyes" to see her behavior and attitude in work. After this incident, she has stopped her duty of complaining, not even talking to me actually becos i have really pissed her off this time round. Yeah! I have finally succeeded.
    LOL! Beware next time she bring a chopper and chop chop you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •