Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to handle a complaint queen??

Default Re: How to handle a complaint queen??

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Find out she got husband or boyfriend or not.

Then chase her like mad.

She'll avoid you then.

It always works for me.

warning: probably only work for Sion

Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    warning: probably only work for Sion

Quote Originally Posted by Lightworkz View Post
    Get a voice recorder and record when she starts her nonsense, record the everything and then play it back to let her listen to her own compliant.
    Haha, I thought of the same things when reading the first message. by doing this TS is like doing goodwill saving the queen's breath. if she still complaint when listening to her own complaint TS can consider adding additional voice recorders or audio players
    My "Buyers" Who Flew Aeroplane :
    1. iluvcanon

Quote Originally Posted by fallenheart View Post
    How to handle a complaint queen??
    Become an undisputed King of Complaints!

Ask her to surf CS and post her complaint in Kopitam, i'm sure lots of pro here are willing to help her.

Maybe she is seeking attention?
    Satisfy her and let her be yours. By the next day, she will be timid as a cat.

Ok, back to real world. I think leaving her alone is one thing, but letting her know she is affecting your work is another.

Give a tarzan shout and tell everyone you are frustrated as well. I tell you, she will quiet down all of a sudden.

She needs a macho man, a shoulder, a bag, a nest. Its menopause, its emogirl talk, but let her know you are in control. LOL

Tell her go for a sex change. Sex change = Male = No PMS = No COMPLAINTS!
    fool proof

Quote Originally Posted by Jix View Post
    I suspect she's an auntie, otherwise the TS would not be complaining.
    She is a 30yrs old auntie, but she behave like a 16yrs old pms little girl. hahaha, yes, i dun mind a 21yrs old pretty girl complaining to me

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    TS, please be more specific.

What did you do to her when you said 'hard' and 'soft'?

Help us help you - let us know in detail, what you're already tried.

Does she do this to everyone in your office, or only you? Under what circumstance dfoes she get triggered?
    Soft as in, I explained to her politely that i am busy with work, unable to entertain her. She doesn't take it. Hard as in, no choice, i hate to scold people, especially to women/pretty women, but she is not one pretty women =X therefore, out of my unwillingness, I scolded her using email and gave her a "Do not disturb" face. She stopped her "duty" of complaining for a few days, after which, she will resume her "duty" again.

No. She only likes to complain to me. If i am unwilling to entertain her, no choice she will complain to my another colleague, which that colleague is unwilling to serve her as well. From the start, its my fault lah to be so "friendly and helpful". So regretful now. Its always some personal grudges, althot related to work, but she has too much emotions in them.

Yes I shouldn't have get too personal with her in the first place.

Anyway, thanks for all the advises. Its all useful to me. But continue to keep the thread going so that I can read more of your responses towards this issue.

BTW, are all the replies here from guys? What about ladies? Do you all have any comments about this, do you all complaint all the time as well? I don't see other female colleagues in my office complaint so much as she does.
    Life is full of sh*t, anybody got toilet paper?

ask her to try helpline:
    Comcare:
    1800-2220000
    Aware:
    1800 774 5935
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Tell HR that she's harassing you and for goodness sake make yourself look more like a victim or the plan may backfire.

To Sion and gang: Do you folks got an example how a victim should look like?
    Tum podem extulit horridulum...日出東方﹐唯我不敗。

Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post
    Tell HR that she's harassing you and for goodness sake make yourself look more like a victim or the plan may backfire.

try not to sleep for 2 days straight then talk to HR, tell them she make you stressed listening to all her problem, you cannot sleep.

Anyway, thanks for all the advises. Its all useful to me. But continue to keep the thread going so that I can read more of your responses towards this issue.

BTW, are all the replies here from guys? What about ladies? Do you all have any comments about this, do you all complaint all the time as well? I don't see other female colleagues in my office complaint so much as she does.
    O.O
    Women don't complain.
    We Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post

Huh??? You know how I look like???? Do I know you???

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    O.O
    Women don't complain.
    We Bitch.

oh okie.... haha..... so that's the difference between guy and gal.

Hi everyone, a quick update here about the complain queen. Guess what? I have been assaulted by her!! I merely made a small mistake in advising her on things regarding to work. She threw stapler "bullets" at me. Resulting my right little finger to bleed. What the hell??!! I can't believe this. A 30yrs old overseas undergraduate woman acting like a hooligan?? Wah lau, luckily she didn't aim my eyes, if not i wouldn't be here typing this post already. And she didn't even said a sorry or wat so ever. I really don't understand how her parents or school teach her man. To throw paperclips/staplets at people when she is angry? The workplace is not her playground for goodness sake. She really thinks that she is still some 12yrs old kid is it. I make you angry, you throw things at me. Wah lau, why so childish one. I have complained her to manager. But guess manager can't even be bothered. I decided to complain her to my VP. My life is at risk working with her. I need to increase my insurance monthly premium, fxxk her.

Hi everyone, a quick update here about the complain queen. Guess what? I have been assaulted by her!! I merely made a small mistake in advising her on things regarding to work. She threw stapler "bullets" at me. Resulting my right little finger to bleed. What the hell??!! I can't believe this. A 30yrs old overseas undergraduate woman acting like a hooligan?? Wah lau, luckily she didn't aim my eyes, if not i wouldn't be here typing this post already. And she didn't even said a sorry or wat so ever. I really don't understand how her parents or school teach her man. To throw paperclips/staplets at people when she is angry? The workplace is not her playground for goodness sake. She really thinks that she is still some 12yrs old kid is it. I make you angry, you throw things at me. Wah lau, why so childish one. I have complained her to manager. But guess manager can't even be bothered. I decided to complain her to my VP. My life is at risk working with her. I need to increase my insurance monthly premium, fxxk her.
    What I gather from all your stories, is that this woman is an over-emotional creature with lots of emotional baggage and she thinks that you are a source for her to unload them, either in the form of verbal (complaints) or physical (throw staplets) venting. ...

out of my unwillingness, I scolded her using email and gave her a "Do not disturb" face. She stopped her "duty" of complaining for a few days, after which, she will resume her "duty" again.

No. She only likes to complain to me. If i am unwilling to entertain her, no choice she will complain to my another colleague, which that colleague is unwilling to serve her as well. From the start, its my fault lah to be so "friendly and helpful". So regretful now. Its always some personal grudges, althot related to work, but she has too much emotions in them.

Yes I shouldn't have get too personal with her in the first place.
    My friend had a colleague just like yours, over-emo and non-stop complaining, except that he was a guy and my friend was a girl. Yes, he was a super emo guy... yikes!
    Anyway, she did to him your hard tactics - scold and all - and same as your emo mama, he also stopped for a few days, then resumed. This is because, the hard tactics actually do work in putting them off complaining, just that after a few days, they forget about it, so they start again.

What my friend did and you need to do is, to continue with the hard tactics - scold them, black face, etc. every time she starts her nonsense. Never talk to her about personal matters or she will think you're pally with her again. You need to persist in this for some time. After a while, she will really get the idea for good and come to understand that you really mean it and it is not a momentary thing, then she will stop harrassing you for good. Persistence is key - all the best man!
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

Next time when you come into contact with her wear protective armour for your own safety.

any pic of her to show?
    pm me in private so that i knw who to avoid next time
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Use gaffer tape
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

time to talk to HR

time to call HR and make police report...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast