Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: THANK YOU - Doggie Charity Shoot

  1. #1

    Default THANK YOU - Doggie Charity Shoot


    THANK YOU EVERYONE who in one way or another helped to make this charity shoot a possibility and success!


    We had two great teams of volunteers to work with, and eventhough it was both an eye opener and was quite exhausting and challenging, everyone did great!!!

    We were a small team doing whatever we could to try and help Charmeine. Our weekend effort saw nearly $2,000 (estimate) in donations with the possibility of more coming in if donors order more pictures.

    While each volunteer played a crucial role in the tight production, special thanks goes out to Jean who helped me co-organise and administrate this initiative, bblurrr for graciously lending us his backdrop set, romeo tango who not only provided transportation for all the equipment for both days, but also stayed throughout the entire weekend to help and chngpe for letting us use his tables, which made a huge difference and also the admin of the dog forum who took time out of exceedingly busy schedules to act as Treasurer for this initiative.

  2. #2

    Default Re: THANK YOU - Doggie Charity Shoot

    And to DM for taking the initiative to start the ball rolling

    Three cheers to all !!
    Tangfolio, 9mm; CZ75 Shadow, 9mm; S&W 686, .38

  3. #3

    Default Re: THANK YOU - Doggie Charity Shoot

    Hip Hip Hooray!
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  4. #4

    Default Re: THANK YOU - Doggie Charity Shoot

    Kudos to all who helped Hope you all had as much fun as I did haha
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  5. #5

    Default Re: THANK YOU - Doggie Charity Shoot

    3 cheers!

  6. #6

    Default Re: THANK YOU - Doggie Charity Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor84 View Post
    Kudos to all who helped Hope you all had as much fun as I did haha
    We should have shot a video of you doing the long jump slash waltz slash rumbah slash walts slash quickstep with the pooches!

  7. #7

    Default Re: THANK YOU - Doggie Charity Shoot

    thanks to everyone! It was a tiring but fun experience!

  8. #8

    Default Re: THANK YOU - Doggie Charity Shoot

    Thank you Jean, for your kindness and invaluable help and support!

    As reported, the TOTAL donations for the Doggie Charity Photoshoot now stands at $2,100 with the possibility of a bit more coming in after donors see their photos.

    CHEERS!

  9. #9

    Default Re: THANK YOU - Doggie Charity Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    As reported, the TOTAL donations for the Doggie Charity Photoshoot now stands at $2,100 with the possibility of a bit more coming in after donors see their photos.

    CHEERS!
    Do keep us posted

    Thanks
    Tangfolio, 9mm; CZ75 Shadow, 9mm; S&W 686, .38

  10. #10

    Default Re: THANK YOU - Doggie Charity Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Thank you Jean, for your kindness and invaluable help and support!

    As reported, the TOTAL donations for the Doggie Charity Photoshoot now stands at $2,100 with the possibility of a bit more coming in after donors see their photos.

    CHEERS!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •