Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Would you lend your camera to others?

Default Re: Would you lend your camera to others?

and you go so many clones... seriously you're just simply sick.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Lol, this thread seems to be one which the next person who posts in it might get deregistered.
    Last edited by Cartman2000; 1st July 2009 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman2000 View Post
    Lol, this thread seems to be one where the next person who posts in it might get deregistered.
    ya, i almost click on yours... please stay clear from line of fire... and protect yourselves from ricochet.

Sniper mode activated.

Seriously to the guy behind multiple nicks, get a life, stop trying to challenge people, i seriously doubt you're 19 or 22 or watever age your clones have...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Blog Entries

mod bashing members will be deregistered on sight

Erm....how come such an innocent thread about lending camera to sister-in-law can end up becoming a war-zone thread??

I guess we'll never know now what's the ending to the triangle relationship between TS, his bro and sis-in-law around their common love interest - DSLR

Actually what's being said about the mod here is also not all untrue. The spirit of MODERATING I believe has been tainted. One mod got into an argument, banned some members, threatened another one while giving warning to the rest, then another mod parachute himself down and provide additional firing power. It's like a mod gang.

Can't everyone just get along together, we're all fellow members here
    I think this forum is not about members against the Mods, and it never should be.

mod bashing members will be deregistered on sight
    Just an innocent question. What about member-bashing mods? Not saying that it has happened already, but in future cases what would the course of action be?

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman2000 View Post
    Just an innocent question. What about member-bashing mods? Not saying that it has happened already, but in future cases what would the course of action be?
    I am the Law! Prepare to be Judged!

TS already deregistered, why are you all still discussing about this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Erm....how come such an innocent thread about lending camera to sister-in-law can end up becoming a war-zone thread??

I guess we'll never know now what's the ending to the triangle relationship between TS, his bro and sis-in-law around their common love interest - DSLR

Actually what's being said about the mod here is also not all untrue. The spirit of MODERATING I believe has been tainted. One mod got into an argument, banned some members, threatened another one while giving warning to the rest, then another mod parachute himself down and provide additional firing power. It's like a mod gang.

I think this forum is not about members against the Mods, and it never should be.
    what happened is in the PM and not in the open.

I've given enuff warning and he insisted on his way to be defiant to me in PM, so be it.

I'm not here to serve kids who think they own the forum and mods are their servants ready to serve them drinks and wipe their arse.

And the number of clones he have which he registered way before was amazing.

Effusions
    Guests

First of all, HIGHandMIGHTCOLOR is not me. So effectively, he does not represent me and cannot be used to judge me. He is a personal friend of mine, I have not too much idea why he was agitated, probably that he couldn't leave it lying down.

So let me point out some facts about Del_CtrlnoAlt and myself (Agenda) throughout this commotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Sound like a small issue to me... and both of you sound rather immature.
    This is his first opinion to me, I didn't think too much of it.

looked at your profile... probably guessed where you are coming from...

probably he's still in anal stage of life... some ppl get stuck with it thruout their entire life... sh!t happens...
    This is him, after shootjutsu quoted him and defended me. Notice the 2nd line, it was a indirect attack on my character. If this isn't flambaiting, I don't know what is.

let him be lah, some ppl just want to rant and hope the entire world agrees with him and show pity upon him...

ok lah...

to someone with hidden agenda... ah goo gooo...

*joking too*
    This is him again, giving his opinion of my purpose i posting this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Agenda View Post
    yea i definitely agree on that point, so much like some people just enjoy behaving in a self-assuming, over-bearing grunt.

(=

people..
    Not too happy, I retaliated to his indirect attacks on my character and personality. By indirectly attacking him as well.

True enough, immediately after, he gave me a infraction for it and the side note of that infraction note? "btw i enjoy giving infractions as well"

My reply to him? "Add one more to that, abusing of authority"

And his challenge? " try me"

At this point, I have sent a number of other moderators PMs on his abusing of authority and I replied Del_CtrlnoAlt "Please read your own signature "

Hence I was given a permanent ban.

If you don't believe this, tell the mods to post up EXACT PM history between Del_CtrlnoAlt and me.

He has been bending facts like:

1) He has only essentially given me 1 infraction and another of his " try me" challenge. This is a farcry from his claims that he has given me warnings and warnings

2) His accusation that I have multiple clones. Effectively, I only have 4 - Agenda, Motive, Effusions and limkaiming. Agenda was created a year back, limkaiming is my friend's account. Motive and Effusions were created in response to him banning me. I have created other accounts after I was banned to reply back to him, but to no avail.

3) Yes I was defiant to you in PM, but look on your side, were you being partial?

4) I do not think I own the forum nor do I take the mods as my servants. The job of the mod is to keep contents relevant and enforce law. Yes, you have the right to enforce the rules on me for indirectly attacking you, but who started it and did the rules apply to you?

Edit this or not, is up to you. I have said my piece. I leave it to the forumers here to see.

Regards,
    Agenda.
    Last edited by Effusions; 1st July 2009 at 05:59 PM.

seriously, u still wanna play?

i'll ban you over and over again...

and you yourself know how many clones you have, seriously, its in our T&C that we will dereg clones upon discovery... bye.

Would you lend your camera to others?
    3 things in life I believe in:

1. Camera can lend.
    2. Lens can lend.
    3. But money cannot lend.

I'd tell them to bugger off.
    If its YOUR camera, you have every right to refuse their requests.
    Plus, since your brother said that you can use any old camera, his wife should be able to do the same.
    Bargain now, and if there are any marks, you'll never get them to pay for repairs.

Your only DSLR that you have scrimped and saved for.

My sister in law wants to lend my DSLR for her trip back home for 1 month, I thought it was 1 week so I readily agreed, til I learnt that it was 1 month so of course I don't want.

Though she said she would pay for any damage done, imagine only facial scratches, heart pain leh.

Then now my brother and sister in law angry with me.

My brother was insistent in getting my camera for her, initially, I had asked whether my brother wanna share a DSLR because he had expressed interest to get one, but he rejected so I buy myself and my parents of course weren't too happy but they are okay with it now.

So he tried to get the camera from me, he told me want to shoot pictures, use any camera also can. So I suggested to lend my compact, then he got angry and stomp out of my room.

He even commented, take so much picture for what? Your pictures very nice?

I was damn upset, Am I wrong to protect my own interest?

I lend my camera and lenses to others, if I'm not using
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post

mod bashing will not be tolerated
    follow the rules and everything will be fine.

Blog Entries

thread closed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345