Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1st Offical Macro Night out in AP(3/7/09)

Default Re: 1st Offical Macro Night out in AP(3/7/09)

Quote Originally Posted by lerlind View Post
    hi guys,

i didnt realise the meeting point is somewhere i not sure where it is..is there anybody goin from woodlands mrt?
    how bout we meet and walk to the north entrance together..?
    *pm me?
    thanks!

lerlind
    Quote Originally Posted by darrrrrrrrrr View Post

i'll be going from woodlands MRT too.. somehow.
    we can meet at woodlands mrt
    i know the way there since i went b4.

i didnt realise the meeting point is somewhere i not sure where it is..is there anybody goin from woodlands mrt? how bout we meet and walk to the north entrance together..?
    I'll drive there and can pick up some coming from Woodlands MRT at 7:20pm. Can pick up at the taxi stand after the MRT's toilet, but no late comers entertained coz there's a pasar malam there and the dudes in blue are quite onz to wave waiting cars off like pesky flies.

Those needing a lift, please pm me and leave ur contact number and name!
    Last edited by loboclerk; 2nd July 2009 at 08:21 AM.
    Macro Photography in SG - http://sgmacro.blogspot.com | Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/sgmacro

Too bad I can not make it as I am shooting for the Asia Youth Games. Have a look of the photos at Reportage & Sports, I am using the 200mm macro lens to capture the diving action. Click the link below.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=537381
    Last edited by mousedeers; 2nd July 2009 at 07:59 AM.

going from woodlands mrt

hi guys,
    big thanks!..really thanks!!
    im gonna try pm loboclerk see if still in time for a ride~

*it s big group! looking forward for great fun in the dark..
    flickr|multiply|D40|raynox250
    don shrug ur shoulder on 'save e earth'..its human that need 2b saved

Quote Originally Posted by kelvint81 View Post
    we can meet at woodlands mrt
    i know the way there since i went b4.
    Thanks, good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by loboclerk View Post
    I'll drive there and can pick up some coming from Woodlands MRT at 7:20pm. Can pick up at the taxi stand after the MRT's toilet, but no late comers entertained coz there's a pasar malam there and the dudes in blue are quite onz to wave waiting cars off like pesky flies.

Those needing a lift, please pm me and leave ur contact number and name!
    Thanks for helping out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mousedeers View Post
    Too bad I can not make it as I am shooting for the Asia Youth Games. Have a look of the photos at Reportage & Sports, I am using the 200mm macro lens to capture the diving action. Click the link below.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=537381
    All will miss your laser torch.
    going from woodlands mrt

hi guys,
    big thanks!..really thanks!!
    im gonna try pm loboclerk see if still in time for a ride~

*it s big group! looking forward for great fun in the dark..
    Thanks.

Smile Re: 1st Offical Macro Night out in AP(3/7/09)

Hi, I will be going there early in the day around 5.30 to 6.00 pm to do some day macro before night fall. I will have my dinner at Republic Poly for the famous delicious italian spaghetti and hot-shot cappuccino at an unbelieveable fraction of a price before heading down to AP within 5 minutes walk. A good meal for dinner is important before an assignment. Anyone keen to join me, pls pm or email at leect@pacific.net.sg (leave your name and mobile contact for meeting up arrangement).
    Last edited by leect; 2nd July 2009 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leect View Post
    Hi, I will be going there early in the day around 5.30 to 6.00 pm to do some day macro before night fall. I will have my dinner at Republic Poly for the famous delicious italian spaghetti and hot-shot cappuccino at an unbelieveable fraction of a price before heading down to AP within 5 minutes walk. A good meal for dinner is important before an assignment. Anyone keen to join me, pls pm or email at leect@pacific.net.sg (leave your name and mobile contact for meeting up arrangement).
    I'll be meeting up with a friend at the RP at around 4pm... I can join you...
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

Youhong - yes you can join me. I already got a few budding macroists joining me. Pls let me know your mobile and name by pm or sent your mail to leect@pacific.net.sg. Looks like I am going to enjoy my famous italian spaghetti wif hot-shot cappuccino with nice group of like-minded company.

Quote Originally Posted by leect View Post
    Youhong - yes you can join me. I already got a few budding macroists joining me. Pls let me know your mobile and name by pm or sent your mail to leect@pacific.net.sg. Looks like I am going to enjoy my famous italian spaghetti wif hot-shot cappuccino with nice group of like-minded company.
    can i meet u guys also?
    to have the famous angmo mee?

I'm sure a crowd of 20-30+ people won't be a problem, since AP is quite large with wide footpaths (unlike LPR).
    ex-Nikon owner - now only iPhone :/

Kelvin -Glad you join me and all the budding macroists coming. You can look forward to your favourite meal at RP. Call me if you are late or last minute happening. See you there.

Hi, Since the respond is will received for the dinner appointment at RP on Friday. I would like all to pm me (leave your name and mobile) for coordination purpose (if there is any change of time or meeting venue).. - For those who reply me after 4.30 pm on Friday, pls sent email at leect@pacific.net.sg and don't reply pm as I will not be able to log-in clubsnap to check (need to leave home for appt wif clubsnappers). I carry blackberry to check email anywhere and anytime.
    Last edited by leect; 2nd July 2009 at 11:13 PM.

Hi, At this point of time there are 6 of us going for dinner at RP at 5.30 pm follow by day macro before meeting up the rest at 7.30 pm (enjoy best of both world). Anyone else keen to join, pls pm me and if after 4.00 pm, email leect@pacific.net.sg as I cannot check clubsnap but blackberry. Do leave ur name & mobile.

Thank you all for viewing and also those who join in the outing. Should anyone still want to join, just go down to the North entrance carpark around 7.30pm or you can go where the pictures shown. Thank you once again. Cheers...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123