StudioSpace is proud to present our series of free sharing workshops, "How to Strobist".
In this sharing session, we will sharing on the various lighting modifiers that can used on the flash, for your portraiture works, indoor or outdoor, aka strobist style. This is an informal and casual kind of sharing workshop. All are welcome to share out their experiences, findings, suggestions, comments, etc etc.
The workshop is split into two, the first session is for BEGINNERS or users who is new to the strobist movement.
The second session is more for advance strobist users. We will be inviting a guest speaker, FLIPFREAK, to share his experience in strobist.
Session#1 Outline (for Beginners)
(1) What is "Strobist"?
(2) Introduction to Lighting Modifiers
(3) How does the lighting modifers affect your pictures?
Session#2 Outline (for more advance users)
(1) Lighting Modifiers & Strobists
(2) The Strobist Experience by guest speaker FLIPFREAK
Details as follows:
Date : 5th July 2009, SUNDAY
Time for Session #1 : 10.00am-12.00pm
No. of seats for Session #1 : 12 (maximum)
Time for Session #2 : 4.30pm-6.30pm
No. of seats for Session #2 : 8 (maximum)
Location : STUDIO
Level : Beginners and all
Price : F.O.C.
We will start the session regardless of turn-out, up to the maximum seats allocated.
Do not hesitate, take the step into the bigger world of photography.
1. Fill in at the desired time slot
2. Please make sure that you can attend before you sign up
3. Location details will be send out shortly
This is another photographic experience brought to you by STUDIOSPACE.