Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

  1. #1

    Default My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    http://imcms2.mediacorp.sg/CMSFilese...st/ThenNow.pdf

    Hi to all..

    Who is interested to take part in the above mentioned contest?
    D800 | N14-24 | N24-70 | N70-200 II | N50 1.4G | N60 macro 2.8G | N85 1.4G | SB800

  2. #2

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    Clause 13 seems very fierce.... But still it looks interesting.
    Canon and Fujifilm
    Best of both worlds! | WebBlog

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    153

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    Thanks for sharing........

  4. #4

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    price of fame. question is how much can be earned?

    Quote Originally Posted by ashhao View Post
    Clause 13 seems very fierce.... But still it looks interesting.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

  5. #5
    Moderator Clown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    Quote Originally Posted by ashhao View Post
    Clause 13 seems very fierce.... But still it looks interesting.
    lol here there's no such thing as human rights.
    sigh.

  6. #6

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    After reading through the terms and condition, I am definitely going to give this a miss.
    Just don't like the way they put it to the interested participants... sounds so threatening

  7. #7

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    basically they will own the rights to the photos now and forever. who`s to say there wont be another picture like the one below,
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

  8. #8
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    guess i will take part for the fun of it already had the photos ready for submission taken last week (by chance... before i know about this competition).

  9. #9

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    Quote Originally Posted by ckpy7677 View Post
    Thanks for sharing........
    u are welcome..
    D800 | N14-24 | N24-70 | N70-200 II | N50 1.4G | N60 macro 2.8G | N85 1.4G | SB800

  10. #10

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    guess i will take part for the fun of it already had the photos ready for submission taken last week (by chance... before i know about this competition).
    care to share ur pics here ma?
    D800 | N14-24 | N24-70 | N70-200 II | N50 1.4G | N60 macro 2.8G | N85 1.4G | SB800

  11. #11
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    Quote Originally Posted by wenbin0215 View Post
    care to share ur pics here ma?
    Sure. I submitted this photo last night. Pardon the huge photo... cos to meet the min 500kb requirement...


  12. #12

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    Sure. I submitted this photo last night. Pardon the huge photo... cos to meet the min 500kb requirement...

    lol i used to go there for movies too. nice memories.

  13. #13

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    the terms and condition made it as if we are slaves of them le....
    "The participant hereby expressly waives any moral
    rights which the participant may have or be entitled
    under any such legislation now existing or in the
    future enacted in any part of the world."

    And they mentioned any part of the world a few times...
    D70s + kit 18-70mm / AF50mm f1.8D/ SB-800

  14. #14
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    Quote Originally Posted by GeckoZ View Post
    lol i used to go there for movies too. nice memories.
    i missed the bowling alley too! used to go there after sch with my classmates but must say... the bowling lane and bowling ball condition not very good, in fact i still remember getting a few cuts from the bowling ball hole (cos some parts of it got chipped off and are rather sharp) but then... back then... its one of the cheapest bowling alley which a student can afford to play a game or two.

  15. #15

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    i missed the bowling alley too! used to go there after sch with my classmates but must say... the bowling lane and bowling ball condition not very good, in fact i still remember getting a few cuts from the bowling ball hole (cos some parts of it got chipped off and are rather sharp) but then... back then... its one of the cheapest bowling alley which a student can afford to play a game or two.
    LoL really? I used to go there too, but i found the price expensive and I didn't play there. It was only few years later during poly I started playing bowling haha. That time I'm only a primary school student lol. Love going there for KFC though!

  16. #16
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    Quote Originally Posted by GeckoZ View Post
    LoL really? I used to go there too, but i found the price expensive and I didn't play there. It was only few years later during poly I started playing bowling haha. That time I'm only a primary school student lol. Love going there for KFC though!
    i think each game was $1.90-$2.50? Can't rem already. But it was in my secondary sch days then

  17. #17

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    basically they will own the rights to the photos now and forever. who`s to say there wont be another picture like the one below,
    erm... do you have the rights to post this pic without giving due credit to the rightful owner of this shot?

  18. #18

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    Quote Originally Posted by GeckoZ View Post
    LoL really? I used to go there too, but i found the price expensive and I didn't play there. It was only few years later during poly I started playing bowling haha. That time I'm only a primary school student lol. Love going there for KFC though!
    Hee OT too..
    But I used to go to the arcade, on the 2nd flr of the NTUC opposite the cinema..anyone?

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    659

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    lol point 13 doesnt sound very appealing

  20. #20

    Default Re: My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

    Quote Originally Posted by redmonsoon View Post
    Hee OT too..
    But I used to go to the arcade, on the 2nd flr of the NTUC opposite the cinema..anyone?
    LoL we might be neighbours! xDD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •