Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: le MacBook!

  1. #1

    Default le MacBook!

    was really bored, decided to take the shot again.
    but this time hosted it on a proper site.
    played with the saturation and vibrancy a little.
    it really brought out the rainbow colors.
    decided to take the shot with the keyboard backlight on this time too.

    hope you guys like this one more than the other.

    D3s - (24-70 f/2.8)
    D700 - (14-24 f/2.8)

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Paya Lebar
    Posts
    861

    Default Re: le MacBook!

    Nice shot but would work better for me if the outline of the laptop could be more defined @ e back.
    But very creative!

  3. #3
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: le MacBook!

    Screen saver mode abstract?

  4. #4

    Default Re: le MacBook!

    Quote Originally Posted by stupidbear View Post
    Nice shot but would work better for me if the outline of the laptop could be more defined @ e back.
    But very creative!
    thanks mate. i wanted to use a small lamp to get more of the outline. but i also did not want unwanted areas of my table to be visible. cause the primary purpose was to highlight the vibrancy from the screen.
    D3s - (24-70 f/2.8)
    D700 - (14-24 f/2.8)

  5. #5

    Default Re: le MacBook!

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    Screen saver mode abstract?
    its a wallpaper from interfacelift.com
    D3s - (24-70 f/2.8)
    D700 - (14-24 f/2.8)

  6. #6

    Default Re: le MacBook!



    Another shot I took recently.
    D3s - (24-70 f/2.8)
    D700 - (14-24 f/2.8)

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    509

    Default Re: le MacBook!

    Quote Originally Posted by screambitch View Post


    Another shot I took recently.
    very nice light, how did you do it?

  8. #8

    Default Re: le MacBook!

    i took this picture in the dark with my sb-900. then played with exposure, highlights and shadows in aperture. also used vignetting.
    D3s - (24-70 f/2.8)
    D700 - (14-24 f/2.8)

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    509

    Default Re: le MacBook!

    i see, so there was post processing done?

  10. #10

    Default Re: le MacBook!

    yes sadly. =(
    D3s - (24-70 f/2.8)
    D700 - (14-24 f/2.8)

  11. #11
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: le MacBook!

    Quote Originally Posted by screambitch View Post
    was really bored, decided to take the shot again.
    but this time hosted it on a proper site.
    played with the saturation and vibrancy a little.
    it really brought out the rainbow colors.
    decided to take the shot with the keyboard backlight on this time too.

    hope you guys like this one more than the other.

    I like it!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    509

    Default Re: le MacBook!

    Quote Originally Posted by screambitch View Post
    yes sadly. =(
    aww. it is fine, turned out great. i want to learn to get such shots without post processing..hahaha.it is fine, we all learn. great processing skills though. very nice

  13. #13

    Default Re: le MacBook!

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    I like it!
    thanks man.
    D3s - (24-70 f/2.8)
    D700 - (14-24 f/2.8)

  14. #14

    Default Re: le MacBook!

    Quote Originally Posted by sidloojl View Post
    aww. it is fine, turned out great. i want to learn to get such shots without post processing..hahaha.it is fine, we all learn. great processing skills though. very nice
    well i did take a couple of frames moments ago. i'll post it up shortly.
    no PP. just 0.10 on the Sats. but it was much easier to control.
    D3s - (24-70 f/2.8)
    D700 - (14-24 f/2.8)

  15. #15
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: le MacBook!

    Quote Originally Posted by screambitch View Post


    Another shot I took recently.
    this is nice! normally some cooking (post processing) is needed, so dont be sad...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •