Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

big tree town

Default Re: NOT a NEWBIE HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by pplneedthelord View Post
    Hey peeps, well as you may see, i'm absolutely not a newbie at all, i've been a member for almost 2 years now. but theres an issue which i would like you frequent helper to gimmi a hand in.

well you see, i've been asked by a church friend to help a group of SMU graduates take some graduation photos in 3-4 weeks time, she even asked me how much should i charge.
    well, i've asked a friend, also on CS, he said standard rate is to charge $50/hr. well i guess ultimately its up to me to name a price.. and since they're my church mates, i'm thinking of charging them a little lesser.

but i would like to know, how much would you charge for such shoots. the shoot will last for about 5 hours.
    either charge them $50/hr, or don't charge at all (doing for friend's sake).
    cameras are not made of tofu

Correct me if i'm wrong, TS is not shooting his friends right? For me, shooting for friends and I won't charge, just have fun. If its a recommendation by a friend to shoot others, TS could charge.
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

alright fellow CSers,

i spoke to my friend this morning. heres how it should go. her friend, who is a SMU graduate is thinking of going around campus to get their picture taken with say.. a friend/prof/tutor or something. and from what i heard just a while ago, not only would that person be getting me to shoot, they are a few more others who might as me to shoot for them as well.

so yupp
    "We will see Him, coming down the clouds from heaven... In Majesty"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12