Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 200

Thread: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

  1. #41

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    As far as I know, the stock still hasn't reached Emjay yet. Better wait until they inform us to go and collect
    Grrr...My cheque book is ready to be used.

    Muahaha!

  2. #42

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    We should create false publicity buy gathering outside EMJAY office so that the reporters come and we say we are queuing overnight for the K7 release

  3. #43
    Senior Member nik34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    AMK Singapore
    Posts
    2,445

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Wow! New K7 owners. Hokkien say "Cannot eat Cannot sleep"AH!
    PENTAX l OldKMan

  4. #44
    Senior Member nik34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    AMK Singapore
    Posts
    2,445

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Quote Originally Posted by mauler View Post
    Grrr...My cheque book is ready to be used.

    Muahaha!
    Can pay by cheque? Hmm i also want.
    PENTAX l OldKMan

  5. #45

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Quote Originally Posted by nik34 View Post
    Wow! New K7 owners. Hokkien say "Cannot eat Cannot sleep"AH!
    To-be. New K7 owners-to-be. BIG difference!

    Yes, buay jia, buay koon.

  6. #46
    Senior Member nik34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    AMK Singapore
    Posts
    2,445

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Quote Originally Posted by mauler View Post
    To-be. New K7 owners-to-be. BIG difference!

    Yes, buay jia, buay koon.
    Ya! & buay jok kang also..
    PENTAX l OldKMan

  7. #47

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Quote Originally Posted by nik34 View Post
    Ya! & buay jok kang also..
    That, too!

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Quote Originally Posted by nik34 View Post
    Wow! New K7 owners. Hokkien say "Cannot eat Cannot sleep"AH!
    I thought some K20D owners also have that syndrome?

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Punggol
    Posts
    282

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    We should create false publicity buy gathering outside EMJAY office so that the reporters come and we say we are queuing overnight for the K7 release
    hahaha.. that would sound interesting.. but that would depend on how many preorder units are in... isn't it..

    If not, the title will be K7 Sold Out in 10 mins... due to lack of stocks..hahaha.. emjay should really ask us if we want to put up an act though.. good marketing..
    K-1 PENCAKE LIMITED: DA15;; DA 35 Macro; DA70; FA31; F50 f1.7

  10. #50

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Quote Originally Posted by kayster View Post
    hahaha.. that would sound interesting.. but that would depend on how many preorder units are in... isn't it..

    If not, the title will be K7 Sold Out in 10 mins... due to lack of stocks..hahaha.. emjay should really ask us if we want to put up an act though.. good marketing..
    Then act fast, don't waste time here You might not be able to get one if you don't do preorder

  11. #51
    Member banana0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    Green assist lamp also means Canon . . .
    I stand corrected, being blinded by the brand Pentax is hard...

  12. #52
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Quote Originally Posted by banana0ne View Post
    I stand corrected, being blinded by the brand Pentax is hard...
    Pentax is a good brand. I have been a Pentax user for over 20 years . . .
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  13. #53

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    wah...from the looks of it, if you drop by their office today, you may be rewarded by instant gratification ! Anyone dropping by?
    btw, amazed that john 3:16 is willing to stock the pentax. they are heavily biaised towards canon and nikon (especially nikon) as far as I know. I used to pop by to ask for pentax stuff and samuel always smile at me and shake his head...
    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

  14. #54

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Hi guys,

    Those who preorder the K-7 body only will most probably be able to get it soon from your local dealer as shipment just arrived yesterday and now being distributed to retailers. For those who preordered with kit lens will have to wait 3 weeks later due to high demand in Japan market.

    One of them is me...

    Regards,
    Jay

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    wah...from the looks of it, if you drop by their office today, you may be rewarded by instant gratification ! Anyone dropping by?
    btw, amazed that john 3:16 is willing to stock the pentax. they are heavily biaised towards canon and nikon (especially nikon) as far as I know. I used to pop by to ask for pentax stuff and samuel always smile at me and shake his head...
    same same as you, used to pop by to ask for pentax stuff. Have not stepped in for a few years already because know they never stock pentax.

  16. #56
    Member banana0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Quote Originally Posted by icemangrafx View Post
    Hi guys,

    Those who preorder the K-7 body only will most probably be able to get it soon from your local dealer as shipment just arrived yesterday and now being distributed to retailers. For those who preordered with kit lens will have to wait 3 weeks later due to high demand in Japan market.

    One of them is me...

    Regards,
    Jay
    Add me to the list, will wait until arrival of the kit lens, but at least. Pentax now is making noise. unlike in the place I came from, I only knew 1 place that can buy Pentax stuff.

  17. #57

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Just called Ronald. Seems Fengwei already in the shop right now...did not want to disturb him as he will be busy paying and playing.. Those who pre-order earlier can go and get it now at that special price. The others will have to pay the >$2K price for the body alone. He did confirm only Body-Only sets available. The usual retailers will get it this Friday and do watch out for their full advert in the Today newspaper tomorrow.
    Last edited by airconvent; 1st July 2009 at 05:39 PM.
    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

  18. #58

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    Just called Ronald. Seems Fengwei already in the shop right now...did not want to disturb him as he will be busy paying and playing.. Those who pre-order earlier can go and get it now at that special price. The others will have to pay the >$2K price for the body alone. He did confirm only Body-Only sets available. Kits will be available from this Friday at the usual outlets and watch out for their full advert in the Today newspaper tomorrow.
    Confirm: So I can go directly to Emjay to get my set today?

    Thanks for the info!

  19. #59

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    Just called Ronald. Seems Fengwei already in the shop right now...did not want to disturb him as he will be busy paying and playing.. Those who pre-order earlier can go and get it now at that special price. The others will have to pay the >$2K price for the body alone. He did confirm only Body-Only sets available. Kits will be available from this Friday at the usual outlets and watch out for their full advert in the Today newspaper tomorrow.
    Kits available this friday? Just called him before you but he says have to wait 3 weeks lei... Anyway,hope can get by this weekend

    Thanks for the heads up.

    Regards,
    Jay

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,779
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: K-7 onsale in Japan ...

    Quote Originally Posted by le petit prince View Post
    Confirm: So I can go directly to Emjay to get my set today?

    Thanks for the info!
    I will be surprised if you can't ....... parallel import sets are already on sale since this afternoon ........ so far the K7 poison has no effect on me .................
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •