Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 93

Thread: Photo Outing for Nikon Digicam Newbies

  1. #41
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    ok good one...

    i'm now supposed to be working shift i THINK... i'm so new in the company that they dunno wat i'm spose to be working, so that means i have no way to plan my life mauahhahaha.. so that's why i can't write any dates as yet. this week working 7 days liow, next week i should be able to get more than zero days off....?

    you all go ahead and plan, if i can go, i sure go one!

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    South
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Hi viewfinder, I will update the list for you as 13...

    1) haneb (13,14,20)
    2) brightanvil (13,14, weekends prefered )
    3) jOhO
    4) chucks (weekends preferred)
    5) viewfinder (13)
    6) tangoninazero (20,27,28)
    7) espn (13, 20, 27, sat preferrably )
    8) CYRN (Sundays only)
    9) SykesTang (27)

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    South
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    ok good one...

    i'm now supposed to be working shift i THINK... i'm so new in the company that they dunno wat i'm spose to be working, so that means i have no way to plan my life mauahhahaha.. so that's why i can't write any dates as yet. this week working 7 days liow, next week i should be able to get more than zero days off....?

    you all go ahead and plan, if i can go, i sure go one!
    Wah...what work is that? 7DAYS???!!! Got OT pay or not?
    Anyway, I am sure if the first outing is successful, there will be many to follow.....

  4. #44
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haneb
    Wah...what work is that? 7DAYS???!!! Got OT pay or not?
    Anyway, I am sure if the first outing is successful, there will be many to follow.....
    no choice lar.. i very newbie in the company so must on a bit mar.. ehhe

    and yes, got OT pay anyway.. ehhe

    this week i told them i not doing anything so come in to work lor, but next week got shoot etc etc, then i rather go for shoot, so once u all confirm then i can hopefully try not to work on that day.

  5. #45

    Default

    1) haneb (13,14,20)
    2) brightanvil (13,14, weekends prefered )
    3) jOhO
    4) chucks (any weekends, sat preferred)
    5) viewfinder (13)
    6) tangoninazero (20,27,28)
    7) espn (13, 20, 27, sat preferrably )
    8) CYRN (Sundays only)
    9) SykesTang (27)

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    South
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    no choice lar.. i very newbie in the company so must on a bit mar.. ehhe

    and yes, got OT pay anyway.. ehhe

    this week i told them i not doing anything so come in to work lor, but next week got shoot etc etc, then i rather go for shoot, so once u all confirm then i can hopefully try not to work on that day.

    Seems like 13th will be the day.....next week...

  7. #47
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Alright, bring all ur gears and we'll go shootout!

  8. #48
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haneb
    Seems like 13th will be the day.....next week...
    ok steady.. i worked both days this weekend, next weekend HOPEFULLY can off.. u all go ahead confirm the date if i can go i SURE go steadyyyyyyy!!

  9. #49

    Default

    1) haneb (13,14,20)
    2) brightanvil (13,14, weekends prefered )
    3) jOhO
    4) chucks (any weekends, sat preferred)
    5) viewfinder (13)
    6) tangoninazero (20,27,28)
    7) espn (13, 20, 27, sat preferrably )
    8) CYRN (Sundays only)
    9) SykesTang (27)
    10) bAa (anytime with advance notice)

    Yohoooooo!

  10. #50

    Default

    Yesh..... 13th is the day ...!!!

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Any D100 users going? I need an orientation course on it.

    If you all don't mind me tagging along, add me in. My preference is weekends. Thanks.

  12. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    South
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Great! 13th will be the day...

    Date: 13th December
    Venue: Esplanade
    Time: 10am (should we make it earlier?)

    Kakis :

    1) haneb (CP5700)
    2) brightanvil
    3) jOhO
    4) chucks
    5) viewfinder
    6) espn
    7) bAa
    8) Chyeo

    Please PM me your contact numbers....

  13. #53

    Default

    sighhh too bad i will be flying away that morning
    next time
    10-20,18-70,18-200,50,80-200,70-300

  14. #54
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tangoninazero
    sighhh too bad i will be flying away that morning
    next time
    oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo

    one 5700 user down...

  15. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    South
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tangoninazero
    sighhh too bad i will be flying away that morning
    next time
    Yeah....will wait for your return....

  16. #56
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I'll be slightly late.. u folks go ahead, I need to visit the dentist

  17. #57

    Default

    1) haneb (CP5700)
    2) brightanvil (CP4300)
    3) jOhO
    4) chucks
    5) viewfinder
    6) espn
    7) bAa
    8) Chyeo

    I might be late due to work... Trying to get my saturday off...

  18. #58

    Default

    Guys guys, let's use the latest list to not miss anyone out

    1) haneb (13,14,20)
    2) brightanvil (13,14, weekends prefered )
    3) jOhO
    4) chucks (any weekends, sat preferred)
    5) viewfinder (13)
    6) tangoninazero (20,27,28)
    7) espn (13, 20, 27, sat preferrably )
    8) CYRN (Sundays only)
    9) SykesTang (27)
    10) bAa (anytime with advance notice)
    11) Chyeo

  19. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    South
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bAa
    Guys guys, let's use the latest list to not miss anyone out

    1) haneb (13,14,20)
    2) brightanvil (13,14, weekends prefered )
    3) jOhO
    4) chucks (any weekends, sat preferred)
    5) viewfinder (13)
    6) tangoninazero (20,27,28)
    7) espn (13, 20, 27, sat preferrably )
    8) CYRN (Sundays only)
    9) SykesTang (27)
    10) bAa (anytime with advance notice)
    11) Chyeo
    In this list, not all can make it on the 13th....this list will be kept as reference for another shootout. Please use the following list

    1) haneb (CP5700)
    2) brightanvil (CP4300)
    3) jOhO
    4) chucks
    5) viewfinder
    6) espn
    7) bAa
    8) Chyeo

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    South
    Posts
    55

    Default

    hmm...where's everyone???? So far only got espn, brightanvil and Joho's phone number...

    Can those on the list for 13th, please PM me your phone number....

    Lastly, any suggestion where to meet on 13th??? I have never been into Esplanade ;P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •