Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1015

Thread: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

  1. #201

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    K-7 "test" shots..


    Posing with his pet rock.


    Super stereotypical sailboat/sunset shot (and super alliterative also!)

    With DA50-200.

  2. #202

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    K-7 with DA21.


    Rod.


    Fluffy.

    Got to love the electronic level.

  3. #203

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    Quote Originally Posted by LancerEX View Post
    The Moon 04 July 2009 (K20D, Tamron 500mm f8)

    Not the sharpest, but can still see some details.



    LancerEX
    Wow.. 500mm?? Besides shooting the moon, do you use for birding or similar?

  4. #204

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    K20D + DA55-300.



    D7000 + MB-D11, AF-S 18-105 VR, AF-S 70-300 VR, AF-S 50/1.8G, Tamron 90 Macro, Metz 50 AF-1.

  5. #205

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    K20D + DA* 16-50

    D7000 + MB-D11, AF-S 18-105 VR, AF-S 70-300 VR, AF-S 50/1.8G, Tamron 90 Macro, Metz 50 AF-1.

  6. #206

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    Forgot to post these earlier.
    NDP rehearsal photos from 2-3 weeks ago.

    K20D + DA*50-135


    D7000 + MB-D11, AF-S 18-105 VR, AF-S 70-300 VR, AF-S 50/1.8G, Tamron 90 Macro, Metz 50 AF-1.

  7. #207
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,984

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    Quote Originally Posted by LancerEX View Post
    The Moon 04 July 2009 (K20D, Tamron 500mm f8)

    Not the sharpest, but can still see some details.



    LancerEX
    Last time I tried this lens at East Coast, it was really hard to prevent shake from spoiling the pic. Think you need a good tripod to go with this lens!

  8. #208

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)



    D7000 + MB-D11, AF-S 18-105 VR, AF-S 70-300 VR, AF-S 50/1.8G, Tamron 90 Macro, Metz 50 AF-1.

  9. #209

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)



    D7000 + MB-D11, AF-S 18-105 VR, AF-S 70-300 VR, AF-S 50/1.8G, Tamron 90 Macro, Metz 50 AF-1.

  10. #210

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    Nice shots Sree. You managed to capture the Chinook as planned!
    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

  11. #211
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,984

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    K20D with DA10-17




  12. #212

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    Quote Originally Posted by le petit prince View Post
    Wow.. 500mm?? Besides shooting the moon, do you use for birding or similar?
    No time today, just shot a couple of pigeons outside new Safra@Jurong West Clubhouse. Mounted on tripod.

    Cropped slightly and brighten up a little.



    Quote Originally Posted by Gengh View Post
    Last time I tried this lens at East Coast, it was really hard to prevent shake from spoiling the pic. Think you need a good tripod to go with this lens!
    Gengh, I took the Moon photo mounted on tripod at about 9.30pm, so it was already dark. I bought my Gitzo 1531 and Markin Q3T ballhead

    LancerEX
    Last edited by LancerEX; 5th July 2009 at 01:34 AM.

  13. #213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    Quote Originally Posted by LancerEX View Post
    The Moon 04 July 2009 (K20D, Tamron 500mm f8)

    Not the sharpest, but can still see some details.



    LancerEX
    Looks like there is a camera shake on this photo. Maybe you want to try mirror lock up or use a remote next time.

  14. #214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    Skypacker, excellent shots of the night scenes and NDP rehearsals.

  15. #215

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    Looks like there is a camera shake on this photo. Maybe you want to try mirror lock up or use a remote next time.
    yah, I should have. Left trigger cable in the car and I was too lazy to walk back yesterday. will try again.

  16. #216
    Member scorpioh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,973

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    Quote Originally Posted by LancerEX View Post
    No time today, just shot a couple of pigeons outside new Safra@Jurong West Clubhouse. Mounted on tripod.

    Gengh, I took the Moon photo mounted on tripod at about 9.30pm, so it was already dark. I bought my Gitzo 1531 and Markin Q3T ballhead

    LancerEX
    Kenny, I think at least a series 3 is needed for a 500mm! d:
    I say the lens is the soul of a camera. What about the body? Well, it's just the body...

  17. #217
    Member scorpioh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,973

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    First try on CBD Night scene. After the NDP rehearsal yesterday. 16:9 crop by the DA15. Beginning to like it. Ah!



    Love the default star-filter effect.
    Last edited by scorpioh; 5th July 2009 at 12:55 PM.
    I say the lens is the soul of a camera. What about the body? Well, it's just the body...

  18. #218
    Member scorpioh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,973

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    Some more DA15 poison:





    I say the lens is the soul of a camera. What about the body? Well, it's just the body...

  19. #219

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpioh View Post
    Kenny, I think at least a series 3 is needed for a 500mm! d:
    Haha, Scorpioh. The Tamron weighs about 600g, so Q3T can handle well despite tilting it upwards at an awkward angle. However, when I mounted my all-metal F*300 with tripod bracket, weighing close to 1kg, the ballhead slipped!!! so i have had to compensate. tightening the small knob helps but it does not prevent it from happening again

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpioh View Post
    First try on CBD Night scene. After the NDP rehearsal yesterday. 16:9 crop by the DA15. Beginning to like it. Ah!



    Love the default star-filter effect.
    poison, leh!

  20. #220
    Member scorpioh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,973

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

    Quote Originally Posted by LancerEX View Post
    Haha, Scorpioh. The Tamron weighs about 600g, so Q3T can handle well despite tilting it upwards at an awkward angle. However, when I mounted my all-metal F*300 with tripod bracket, weighing close to 1kg, the ballhead slipped!!! so i have had to compensate. tightening the small knob helps but it does not prevent it from happening again



    poison, leh!
    I see. 600g is very light. BUt you still have to take into consideration the focal length. It is not so much of whether it can hold the weight but also the stability. But ur F*300 (let me drool first) warrants a series 3! Ha. Anyway, don't bother with that friction control thing (its too crappy and gimmicky from my own experience) - just tighten and loosen the main knob as per a general ball head.
    I say the lens is the soul of a camera. What about the body? Well, it's just the body...

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •