Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Topless Self Portrait: Chickenpox Constellations

Default Re: Topless Self Portrait: Chickenpox Constellations

so creative !

When i had mine... it was very bad... all concentrated on head, face & neck only... body almost dun have, upper limbs almost dun have. lower body completely dun have... My head feels so heavy, all so full of big pox, even inside nose & ears have. Yucks... i never can forget the smell. 7 days M.C not enough. I stayed home for another 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by redmonsoon View Post
    Thks guys for well wishes and comments,
    I really looked like some prickly alien fruit. Those who has not gotten it, pls pls go get vaccinated.

All will faint if I showed the original pic,that then will be really 'offensive', I dont even want to look at myself in the mirror..scary

I'll say its quite a successful attempt creating something out of my misery...haha
    Looking at the photo really makes me worried. i heard that the older you gets it the worst it will be. anyone aged between 30 to 40 wanna share your experience? Till now i still haven't got it. how much is the vaccination?

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b View Post
    When i had mine... it was very bad... all concentrated on head, face & neck only... body almost dun have, upper limbs almost dun have. lower body completely dun have... My head feels so heavy, all so full of big pox, even inside nose & ears have. Yucks... i never can forget the smell. 7 days M.C not enough. I stayed home for another 7 days.
    What smell?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoooters View Post
    Looking at the photo really makes me worried. i heard that the older you gets it the worst it will be. anyone aged between 30 to 40 wanna share your experience? Till now i still haven't got it. how much is the vaccination?
    scary

same here. better take my vitamins on a more regular basis....heard the vaccination is not a guarantee, may still get it but milder...

oh gosh for your body! but it's different

i've seen 1 severe case of that before in CDC...

pus and such coming out of it like super bad bacteria infection... then the smell really nauseating... its whole body somemore...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Interesting.
    Nice body shape you have! lolx

Get well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by soons View Post
    Interesting.
    Nice body shape you have! lolx
    Get well soon!
    Tink I know who u r(TJ?)..$^#% suan me rite...lol. love handles and all..

>anyone aged between 30 to 40 wanna share your experience? Till now i still haven't got it. how much is the vaccination?

I'm mid 30s lah. Lucky mine actually doesnt itch much, no 'smell' as well. But when Doc saw me a wk into it, he also went 'wow', so I guess its 'above average'..
    Vaccination is about S$80. Just go get it lah, until now also dont know where I caught it, cannot be prevented.

My temp average 38.5 for abt 3 days, reached 40 at one point, think will be rather dangerous if got it when even older. My thoughts was also that if got it while posted overseas will be trully miserable..considered lucky liaoz..
    Last edited by redmonsoon; 24th June 2009 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoooters View Post
    What smell?
    Smell of the pox & liquid loh... some organic smell... maybe like acne pus tat smell...

My whole head seems to be heavier & much bigger... wah lau, i also dare not look at the mirror... those on the head is worst, you can feel it but with hair on the head... ai yah... just to say mine was very bad... 14 days never go out of house.

you remind us of doctor Manhattan... love your creativity

woah!
    nice shot!
    Long time since I've seen you around!
    and looks like you got yourself the chicken pox. No krav for you these few weeks then :P

whao...i didnt remember mine being that bad...looks horrible with so many spots.
    rest well and sleep more!
    Flickr
    There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past.

Smell of the pox & liquid loh... some organic smell... maybe like acne pus tat smell...

My whole head seems to be heavier & much bigger... wah lau, i also dare not look at the mirror... those on the head is worst, you can feel it but with hair on the head... ai yah... just to say mine was very bad... 14 days never go out of house.
    yeeeee. sounds gross. think i better get myself vaccinated soon.

Quote Originally Posted by misterthomas View Post
    you remind us of doctor Manhattan... love your creativity
    Dr. Manhattan with nova poxs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    well, would you consider this as nude or abstract?

if a girl is nude, painted as such... i really doubt i'd be saying its offensive... its like you see an ancient greek nude statue, u think its offensive or art?
    thanks for reply, hmmm just like Michaelangelo..got it.

Quote Originally Posted by cabbySHE View Post
    thanks for reply, hmmm just like Michaelangelo..got it.
    some find it offensive - if u went to vatican city- lots of models have their d*** covered with leaf -> cos 1 pope thinks its offensive and he went to hack off all their d*** and covered them with leaves.
    Flickr
    There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past.

Quote Originally Posted by redmonsoon View Post
    Tink I know who u r(TJ?)..$^#% suan me rite...lol. love handles and all..

>anyone aged between 30 to 40 wanna share your experience? Till now i still haven't got it. how much is the vaccination?

I'm mid 30s lah. Lucky mine actually doesnt itch much, no 'smell' as well. But when Doc saw me a wk into it, he also went 'wow', so I guess its 'above average'..
    Vaccination is about S$80. Just go get it lah, until now also dont know where I caught it, cannot be prevented.

My temp average 38.5 for abt 3 days, reached 40 at one point, think will be rather dangerous if got it when even older. My thoughts was also that if got it while posted overseas will be trully miserable..considered lucky liaoz..
    I think u got the wrong guy.

Anyway, get well soon. I had chicken pox when I am in secondary school. That time I felt I was in heaven because of 2 weeks MC!! lolx

Quote Originally Posted by soons View Post
    I think u got the wrong guy.

Anyway, get well soon. I had chicken pox when I am in secondary school. That time I felt I was in heaven because of 2 weeks MC!! lolx
    opps sori then, now 2wks MC, after go back dont know still got job or not..haiz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12