Thread: Contact Details - Volunteers for Charmaine's Charity Doggieshoot

Default Contact Details - Volunteers for Charmaine's Charity Doggieshoot

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=529818

Could all volunteers who haven't already done so, please PM me your contact details and also let me know your availability for this Saturday and Sunday?

The shoots are from 10am - 5pm Sat, and 10am - 7pm Sunday.

Roles and duties may include general assistance, helping out with people or canine management as well as clean-up crew.

e.g.,

ABC - 1234 5678
    Available Sat afternoon and Sunday morning only.
    Good with dogs, OK with people, good at cleaning and packing.

ALSO, we may need TWO more light stands, just in case our human reflector holder gets tired. If you have and can bring, could you let me know please?

Sorry for this new thread, but this call for details may have gotten lost in the other thread.

Thank you CS!

Default Re: Contact Details - Volunteers for Charmaine's Charity Doggieshoot

i am sure you have mines right? on sun

UPZZZ....

hi dream merchant, i've pmed you. do get back to me!

Me too.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Dream Merchant, PM you earlier on...

up for a good cause
    Playing with M43.

upz upz upz! please help out =))))

hey TS i have pm-ed you, so please get back to me too!

are all welcome?

an open mind is the spirit of the new age.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    are all welcome?

an open mind is the spirit of the new age.
    yes! you da man
    you going?

Quote Originally Posted by shootjutsu View Post
    yes! you da man
    you going?

think not.

you guys have fun, remember, it is for a good cause. so do your best! props for the ones who engage in such activities with good pure intentions!

Thanks guys for coming forward and volunteering!

We have many new volunteers in addition to the older thread!

Also, thanks Nightmare for wanting to volunteer in both threads! I recall your mentioning something about outdoor and natural shoot settings. This shoot will be focused solely on studio type shooting.

Also, there were some who stated interest earlier but have not gotten in touch with me yet.

We'll be calling volunteers with more experience with dogs, and basically, it's going to get crammed once everything is set-up.

But please don't worry - even if you're not called upon this round, I'm sure Charmaine is touched by the kindness and genorisity you've all shown here.

I would have preferred outdoor too but logistically it would be more of a nightmare as i imagine haha.. see you guys on Sunday! My first dog shoot as 'assistant'
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

All the best everyone for the weekend shoot.