Thread: downloading problem ..

Default downloading problem ..

guys .. i've a problem d/ling stuffs from the internet.

e.g. i tried to download a bmw film from the bmwfilm.com , but half way through the download (say only download 10mb instead of the file size of 60mb), then it prompted tat the download is already completed. So i tried to open the file, i was prompted it couldnt be open and asked me to download again.

this happ when i was trying to download a game from microsoft.com. downloaded 11mb only instead of 350mb, and was prompted that the download was completed.

i'm using a 256kb by the way ...

wat should i do ?

thanks
    ray

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray

e.g. i tried to download a bmw film from the bmwfilm.com , but half way through the download (say only download 10mb instead of the file size of 60mb), then it prompted tat the download is already completed. So i tried to open the file, i was prompted it couldnt be open and asked me to download again.

this happ when i was trying to download a game from microsoft.com. downloaded 11mb only instead of 350mb, and was prompted that the download was completed.

wat should i do ?

thanks
    ray
    try using downloadings tools like FlashGet. It's free. Allows you 2 continue downloading should the connection fails.

good luck

ya, use flashget, download accelerator plus, etc downloading tools.

most have resume functions. make use of them.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

thanks guys ~ it works!

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray

wat should i do ?

thanks
    ray
    you can try dl acc a good program it serve me well

http://download.com.com/3000-2071-10037157.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin^Newbie
    you can try dl acc a good program it serve me well

http://download.com.com/3000-2071-10037157.html
    yupz , i'm using tat now ~!