Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Sword collectors in CS?

Default Re: Any Sword collectors in CS?

wah tan tse wei collecting swords!!

I think fantasy swords way more cooler.

I have a small collection but unfortunately, Singapore customs won't let me bring them unless they are cut to less than a foot!

My Grandpa did pass down a WWII Jap officer's katana that still hangs in my room & he was an anti-war activist then. It's still in very good condition but I need to oil it (blade) once every year. Now, that you've mentioned, I have actually never photographed it!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NineEleven View Post
    I have a small collection but unfortunately, Singapore customs won't let me bring them unless they are cut to less than a foot!

My Grandpa did pass down a WWII Jap officer's katana that still hangs in my room & he was an anti-war activist then. It's still in very good condition but I need to oil it (blade) once every year. Now, that you've mentioned, I have actually never photographed it!
    Den its timeeeeeeeee hahaha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    wah tan tse wei collecting swords!!
    Ya so tat i can cut u up WAHAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by NineEleven View Post

You might wanna be careful about it, incase its 'used' before.......!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie View Post
    You might wanna be careful about it, incase its 'used' before.......!
    LOL take picture of the sword maybe can see some 'good friends' in the picture haha

Only those who are with guilt and fear from it will see the spirits of USED sowrds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    LOL take picture of the sword maybe can see some 'good friends' in the picture haha
    There are plenty of such old antique selling on the internet Ebay and such. Some even came with blood stains! I hope yours was never used......

Quote Originally Posted by liarliar View Post
    Only those who are with guilt and fear from it will see the spirits of USED sowrds.
    You know what is call "铁齿"?The hokkien version......

I know that of ivory nature. If you have no guilt the spirit won't be seen in the first place.
    Local shops carry many sword replica. But won't make much of a difference when the variants are limited and you will see everyone collecting the same make.

Singapore has strict laws for weapons and firearms possession, purchase. Remember this rule always n collecting sword replicas will be an enjoyable hobby.

I know that of ivory nature. If you have no guilt the spirit won't be seen in the first place.
    Local shops carry many sword replica. But won't make much of a difference when the variants are limited and you will see everyone collecting the same make.

Singapore has strict laws for weapons and firearms possession, purchase. Remember this rule always n collecting sword replicas will be an enjoyable hobby.
    If you believe it, there are times when a people's energy is up and times down. Nothing to do with guilt but it will make the bad energy worst.......

Yes, Singapore have a strict laws for firearms and rest but swords and knives are abit more hazy.......

If you believe it, there are times when a people's energy is up and times down. Nothing to do with guilt but it will make the bad energy worst.......

Yes, Singapore have a strict laws for firearms and rest but swords and knives are abit more hazy.......
    Not hazy at all. There is in the Police departments' books, shelved deep within and can be employed in the court of law when the need arises. Believe me that book can be presented by them if need to.

As for energies when its down as i see you strongly believe in it nothing can oversahdow faith and freedom from guilt. If you are clean and without guilt even at the cliff of death you will see hope instead of the end

Not hazy at all. There is in the Police departments' books, shelved deep within and can be employed in the court of law when the need arises. Believe me that book can be presented by them if need to.
    Is that? Then tell me how I get my Zatoichi with real sharp edge?

As for energies when its down as i see you strongly believe in it nothing can oversahdow faith and freedom from guilt. If you are clean and without guilt even at the cliff of death you will see hope instead of the end
    Rubbish! Haha! When you reach the cliff of death then you tell me you ain't afraid! I've been there once liao!

Is that? Then tell me how I get my Zatoichi with real sharp edge?

Rubbish! Haha! When you reach the cliff of death then you tell me you ain't afraid! I've been there once liao!

First if you present that piece of weapon to the police department firearms division they review and approved your okay. If its against the rule and you got it shipped to your home somehow better keep it that way don't get caught.

About the cliff of death how's your vision of it. Calm? Exhilarating? Anticipating? Everyone's valley is different .

First if you present that piece of weapon to the police department firearms division they review and approved your okay. If its against the rule and you got it shipped to your home somehow better keep it that way don't get caught.

About the cliff of death how's your vision of it. Calm? Exhilarating? Anticipating? Everyone's valley is different .
    You didn't read my earlier post about my sword ah?? How do firearm department review then? Why was kitchen and Swiss army knife approve? If you read carefully, they only mentioned that approval was case by case basis. There is no standard rules on which is safe to bring in or not, cause my friend have asked his way to the police commissioner for confirmation. They refused to answer clear guidelines for approval.

You didn't read my earlier post about my sword ah?? How do firearm department review then? Why was kitchen and Swiss army knife approve? If you read carefully, they only mentioned that approval was case by case basis. There is no standard rules on which is safe to bring in or not, cause my friend have asked his way to the police commissioner for confirmation. They refused to answer clear guidelines for approval.

just bring your physical piece of metal to them for review.

Anf How's your valley of death?
    Last edited by liarliar; 24th June 2009 at 04:09 PM.

just bring your physical piece of metal to them for review.
    And how they review? No idea right?

Anf How's your valley of death?
    Everything in slow-mo!

And how they review? No idea right?

Everything in slow-mo!
    Just bring your replica to them let them take a look at it. Slow-mo? interesting maybe can start one thread on the valley of death

Quote Originally Posted by Parka View Post

I think fantasy swords way more cooler.

i only got leatherman :x
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast