Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1006

Thread: Expose Yourself LXX

  1. #141
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    me not going to use it for back drop, want to use it for a "long table".

    Thanks for your ideas for another alternative for white backdrop
    For long table they will be just great.

    Very large sheet. Probably two or three sheets enough to cover a long table.

    Use them and throw them out after they are soiled as they are very cheap. I got them from a $2 shop.

  2. #142

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    For long table they will be just great.

    Very large sheet. Probably two or three sheets enough to cover a long table.

    Use them and throw them out after they are soiled as they are very cheap. I got them from a $2 shop.
    i need those abit more colorful. Btw, where u got it? CHinatown?

    Need it really LONG and enough to cover 3 coffeeshop's table
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  3. #143

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    post pics pls!!!
    haven take a shot of her yet. busy with stuff leh.... lol

    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  4. #144
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    i need those abit more colorful. Btw, where u got it? CHinatown?

    Need it really LONG and enough to cover 3 coffeeshop's table
    What about buying two shower curtains?

    They come with different colours and designs.

  5. #145
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hi i am gay
    Have you told Van that?

  6. #146

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    What about buying two shower curtains?

    They come with different colours and designs.
    shower curtains will be reflective, now still thinking the best alternatives for the test shoot.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  7. #147

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    hdllo
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  8. #148

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    hdllo
    hihi..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  9. #149
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hi i am gay
    no wonder u van
    (cus ur profile put ur gender female)

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    hdllo
    hihi perthvy

  10. #150

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    no wonder u van
    (cus ur profile put ur gender female)



    hihi perthvy
    hello singaporevy
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  11. #151
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    no wonder u van
    (cus ur profile put ur gender female)
    You're not a guy??

    I thought you .................


  12. #152
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    hai hai

  13. #153
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    hi hi everyone

    i'm gay too....

    maybe we can have a gay outing.

  14. #154
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    shower curtains will be reflective, now still thinking the best alternatives for the test shoot.
    Bed sheet?

  15. #155
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    i'm gay too....
    Your female fans will be disappointed.


  16. #156
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Your female fans will be disappointed.

    faint.........nvm.....i will have a lot of PLU fans..........

  17. #157
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    -_-

    sleeping early cus tmr working morning
    SAD
    MONDAY BLUESSZZZ

    bye!!!

  18. #158

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    that van

    go and kope my laptop and post nonsense everywhere fml

  19. #159
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    hi hi everyone

    i'm gay too....

    maybe we can have a gay outing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Your female fans will be disappointed.




    omggggggggggggggggg HAHAHA sion in love with leong


    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    that van

    go and kope my laptop and post nonsense everywhere fml


    eh i never don't anyhow say

  20. #160

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    -_-

    sleeping early cus tmr working morning
    SAD
    MONDAY BLUESSZZZ

    bye!!!
    goodnight..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •