Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1006

Thread: Expose Yourself LXX

  1. #401
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Very nice.

    Like the colour and the framing.

  2. #402
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    haha cannot la.
    ouhh Goddess is adopting a kitteh at the end of the month.
    Can't wait to see it.

    who wants go shoot meow meows next week?
    WOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! adopting a kitten!!!!!!!!!!

    next week me can.

  3. #403

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Very nice.

    Like the colour and the framing.
    thx leong!

  4. #404
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    WOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! adopting a kitten!!!!!!!!!!

    next week me can.
    steady
    will keep you updated.
    I like kittens.
    Fluffy fluffy cute cute
    Today go shoot rabbit, holland lop ear.
    Super hyper.
    Got to chase like mad.
    Then chase to one corner of the house I spot a drybox with Nikon camera and lenses inside

  5. #405
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    steady
    will keep you updated.
    I like kittens.
    Fluffy fluffy cute cute
    Today go shoot rabbit, holland lop ear.
    Super hyper.
    Got to chase like mad.
    Then chase to one corner of the house I spot a drybox with Nikon camera and lenses inside
    Holland lop is cute, love their blur blur face.

    My gf told me that next rabbit we will have is holland lop.

    Coco is already our third neitherland dwarf.

  6. #406

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    BBB!

    I bbb-ed LX3.
    I might be selling my LX3
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  7. #407

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    I might be selling my LX3
    upgrading?

  8. #408
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    upgrading?
    to Leica M8?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #409
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    I might be selling my LX3
    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    upgrading?
    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    to Leica M8?

  10. #410
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    had a nice evening with steve mccurry.....nice to meet celebrity leong too!
    Did Steve Mccurry know that Leong was a celebrity too?

  11. #411

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Did Steve Mccurry know that Leong was a celebrity too?
    of course, that's why he did not dare show any nature/macro shots in his slideshow!!!

  12. #412

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    upgrading?
    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    to Leica M8?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ya. Upgrading to E-P1. But not confirm selling LX-3 cuz might hav to complement the E-P1 for WA still.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  13. #413

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Ya. Upgrading to E-P1. But not confirm selling LX-3 cuz might hav to complement the E-P1 for WA still.
    getting the kit or pancake?

  14. #414
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Holland lop is cute, love their blur blur face.

    My gf told me that next rabbit we will have is holland lop.

    Coco is already our third neitherland dwarf.
    I like his nose... hahaha... keep on wiggle wiggle wiggle.
    So cute.
    He looks very gong too.


  15. #415
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Did Steve Mccurry know that Leong was a celebrity too?
    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    of course, that's why he did not dare show any nature/macro shots in his slideshow!!!
    Faint....................after seeing his photos......my photo all look like sai.......can all flush away liao.................

  16. #416

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    getting the kit or pancake?
    Dual lens kit to test first. IQ should be no prob but only concern is focusing speed. Hope it's as fast as Pana G1.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  17. #417
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Ya. Upgrading to E-P1. But not confirm selling LX-3 cuz might hav to complement the E-P1 for WA still.
    WOW.....very nice and compact DSLR!!!!!!!!

  18. #418
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    I like his nose... hahaha... keep on wiggle wiggle wiggle.
    So cute.
    He looks very gong too.

    hohohoho......look so cute....

  19. #419

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Faint....................after seeing his photos......my photo all look like sai.......can all flush away liao.................
    He might say the same thing if you showed your macros.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  20. #420

    Default Re: Expose Yourself LXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Faint....................after seeing his photos......my photo all look like sai.......can all flush away liao.................
    what we don't actually see is the sweat that is required to take those pics....think of the keeper rate; out of 800,000+ slides, 100 keepers. ratio is 1 keeper for every 8000 shots!!!
    don't think the majority of us mere mortals work the subject quite as much as the nat geo photogs do....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •