Thread: ~ 28th June, Sunday: MY FAIR LADIES PART 2 - FASHION WITH CLAIRE , JUNE, STEFFI

Default ~ 28th June, Sunday: MY FAIR LADIES PART 2 - FASHION WITH CLAIRE , JUNE, STEFFI

Default Re: ~ 28th June, Sunday: MY FAIR LADIES PART 2 - FASHION WITH CLAIRE , JUNE, STEFFI

Another side of the demure and decent steffi we know of.

Anyway, june's smile is really good now because she shows her teeth nowsadays. I havent found a picture of her with that smile but all i can say is that she looks really good the way she smiles these days!

Default Re: ~ 28th June, Sunday: MY FAIR LADIES PART 2 - FASHION WITH CLAIRE , JUNE, STEFFI

1. johnp

Talking Re: ~ 28th June, Sunday: MY FAIR LADIES PART 2 - FASHION WITH CLAIRE , JUNE, STEFFI

Quote Originally Posted by Melody-Love View Post
    Another side of the demure and decent steffi we know of.
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3653/...3d255407_o.jpg
    Looks so different!

Put in as tentative first...
    Check what does "book 2 slots or more" meant? <-- to shoot only one model only can?
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

it's been some time since we saw June. welcome back! =)
    and upz for melody, and the other 2 beautiful ladies =)

1. johnp
    2. chrislau
    3. pending

Youhong>> see how luh okay

1. johnp
    2. chrislau
    3. pending
    4. Bear
    5. bear

EVERYONE PLEASE RESEND YOUR CONTACT NUMBER TO ME COS I ACCIDENTLY DELETED A CHUNK OF RECENT MESSAGES OFF MY INBOX.

1. johnp
    2. chrislau
    3. pending
    4. Bear
    5. bear
    6. 599
    7. victor

EVERYONE PLEASE RESEND YOUR CONTACT NUMBER TO ME COS I ACCIDENTLY DELETED A CHUNK OF RECENT MESSAGES OFF MY INBOX.[/QUOTE]

UPUPS

HI ! i've sent out the payment details to all. Please text 92397071 if u've yet to receive or wanting to book a slot or more ! CHEERS ! : )

Quote Originally Posted by melody-love View Post
    hi ! I've sent out the payment details to all. Please text 92397071 if u've yet to receive or wanting to book a slot or more ! Cheers ! : )
    support