Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 268

Thread: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

  1. #141
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    4P UPDATES - If your name is not here... Please add them in!

    01. EjunLow (Ejun)
    02. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
    03. domdomino (dominic)
    04. venom81
    05. ZerocoolAstra (Kevin)
    06. JT-Fied (Jeremy)
    07. mrleech
    08. KnightOng (Knight)
    09. Chris (Chris Lim)
    10. hanqiang1011
    11. kelvinsg (Kelvin Lu)
    12. simon_84 (Simon)
    13. Quinty (Ivan)
    14. luna_sea83 (Fred)
    15. ngck12(ck)
    16. deepster (hardeep)
    17. WootSK (SK)
    18. gkhoo (Gav)
    19. Royaux (Shaz)
    20. cowmera (Denise)
    21. WeiLing
    22. Loserow (Simon)
    23. Trinity83 (Desmond)
    24. sims0002 (Gilbert)
    25. MrWhites(Simon)
    26. Nemesis32 (Leslie)

    And if you want, do add me to MSN with the MSN icon on the right on my box
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  2. #142

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    Hustlers still nt tat imba as predator cue with break cue with jump cue with mechanical bridge with chalk.
    hustler only use house cue.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  3. #143
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    I've made a lot of friends here in ClubSnap... just thought i'd look for an interest i didnt knew besides photography..

    Those of you that love photography ... and have a passion for decent pool playing as well (9ball usually, but 8 / 10 / straight is fine - leisure playing really).. i'll be happy to know you guys - Just say hello here so i can know whom I can invite out should there ever be an intention to have plain aimless fun...

    I welcome all levels really... since it's really for passion .. if you run a decent 2-3 balls, know what's a 'break', know what's 'tyco' ... you're good enough for me - and NO, i'm not some seeded player hoping to hustle millions out of you... For that reason alone, i welcome both side of the gender.. my fiance plays a pretty decent game as well.. so yeap.. Drop in and say Hello just so that we might know..

    It's great to talk about photography while we're waiting for turns at the table... so this is my intention of the thread.... This is all about making some new friends in more interest areas than one... so yeah... be free to add me to msn with that msn icon on the right.

    Ejun
    Hello, i do take photographs and play pool. Not a great pool player, maybe 1 ball get in at one stoke. If i'm lucky, i get to do that twice or thrice. Half of the time i need about 2 strokes to get the ball in. Haha


    GMAN

  4. #144
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Haha... welcome to add your names in Doesnt really matter if you arent able to pot 9 balls at once.... as long as you like playing that's fine...
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  5. #145
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    NOTICE:

    Tonight's game... Monday 29th is OFF... unless u guys wanna arrange something yourselves

    Yesterday 7 hours was a killer....
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  6. #146
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    4P UPDATES - If your name is not here... Please add them in!

    01. EjunLow (Ejun)
    02. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
    03. domdomino (dominic)
    04. venom81
    05. ZerocoolAstra (Kevin)
    06. JT-Fied (Jeremy)
    07. mrleech
    08. KnightOng (Knight)
    09. Chris (Chris Lim)
    10. hanqiang1011
    11. kelvinsg (Kelvin Lu)
    12. simon_84 (Simon)
    13. Quinty (Ivan)
    14. luna_sea83 (Fred)
    15. ngck12(ck)
    16. deepster (hardeep)
    17. WootSK (SK)
    18. gkhoo (Gav)
    19. Royaux (Shaz)
    20. cowmera (Denise)
    21. WeiLing
    22. Loserow (Simon)
    23. Trinity83 (Desmond)
    24. sims0002 (Gilbert)
    25. MrWhites(Simon)
    26. Nemesis32 (Leslie)

    And if you want, do add me to MSN with the MSN icon on the right on my box
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  7. #147
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    So how, what's the plan this week?

  8. #148
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    So how, what's the plan this week?
    This week not sure i can make out time or not.. i'll be down wed/thurs with a training partner.... so wont be able to join u guys if you're going down...

    if u guys organizing anything.. let me know
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  9. #149

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    01. EjunLow (Ejun)
    02. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
    03. domdomino (dominic)
    04. venom81
    05. ZerocoolAstra (Kevin)
    06. JT-Fied (Jeremy)
    07. mrleech
    08. KnightOng (Knight)
    09. Chris (Chris Lim)
    10. hanqiang1011
    11. kelvinsg (Kelvin Lu)
    12. simon_84 (Simon)
    13. Quinty (Ivan)
    14. luna_sea83 (Fred)
    15. ngck12(ck)
    16. deepster (hardeep)
    17. WootSK (SK)
    18. gkhoo (Gav)
    19. Royaux (Shaz)
    20. cowmera (Denise)
    21. WeiLing
    22. Loserow (Simon)
    23. Trinity83 (Desmond)
    24. sims0002 (Gilbert)
    25. MrWhites(Simon)
    26. Nemesis32 (Leslie)
    27. Macrolandscape (Kelvin)

    Woopee.
    Nikon D90, Tokina 12-24mm F/4, Nikkor 18-55mm VR, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, SB600

  10. #150

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    I hope to be able to find khakis for snooker though I might not be able to play often..
    Do private message me if you'd like to play this Sunday afternoon or so.

  11. #151
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinty View Post
    I hope to be able to find khakis for snooker though I might not be able to play often..
    Do private message me if you'd like to play this Sunday afternoon or so.
    I don't really mind but my snooker is damn CMI, if you don't mind feeder, I can check if I can make it on sunday afternoon

  12. #152
    Member Fujiwara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    193

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Errr... I am just shooting for fun ... not much portraits though .. can join?

    01. EjunLow (Ejun)
    02. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
    03. domdomino (dominic)
    04. venom81
    05. ZerocoolAstra (Kevin)
    06. JT-Fied (Jeremy)
    07. mrleech
    08. KnightOng (Knight)
    09. Chris (Chris Lim)
    10. hanqiang1011
    11. kelvinsg (Kelvin Lu)
    12. simon_84 (Simon)
    13. Quinty (Ivan)
    14. luna_sea83 (Fred)
    15. ngck12(ck)
    16. deepster (hardeep)
    17. WootSK (SK)
    18. gkhoo (Gav)
    19. Royaux (Shaz)
    20. cowmera (Denise)
    21. WeiLing
    22. Loserow (Simon)
    23. Trinity83 (Desmond)
    24. sims0002 (Gilbert)
    25. MrWhites(Simon)
    26. Nemesis32 (Leslie)
    27. Macrolandscape (Kelvin)
    28. Fujiwara (J)
    Pictures are Memories that Last Forever

  13. #153

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hustler only use house cue.
    Mezz sneaky pete!

  14. #154

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    I've made a lot of friends here in ClubSnap... just thought i'd look for an interest i didnt knew besides photography..

    Those of you that love photography ... and have a passion for decent pool playing as well (9ball usually, but 8 / 10 / straight is fine - leisure playing really).. i'll be happy to know you guys - Just say hello here so i can know whom I can invite out should there ever be an intention to have plain aimless fun...

    I welcome all levels really... since it's really for passion .. if you run a decent 2-3 balls, know what's a 'break', know what's 'tyco' ... you're good enough for me - and NO, i'm not some seeded player hoping to hustle millions out of you... For that reason alone, i welcome both side of the gender.. my fiance plays a pretty decent game as well.. so yeap.. Drop in and say Hello just so that we might know..

    It's great to talk about photography while we're waiting for turns at the table... so this is my intention of the thread.... This is all about making some new friends in more interest areas than one... so yeah... be free to add me to msn with that msn icon on the right.

    Ejun
    hello! plays only at Toa Payoh, still yet to find somewhere better and nearer. lol
    Even Hot Girls Fart

  15. #155

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    I don't really mind but my snooker is damn CMI, if you don't mind feeder, I can check if I can make it on sunday afternoon
    I'm most likely to be playing with a friend on Friday..
    Most likely at Lee Kai House (Middle Road) I think.

    If you guys don't mind..
    Do come.
    Play a bit though I'd apologise in advance if I would be leaving early with my friend in any case..
    Will confirm time and location tomorrow.

  16. #156

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by xylestesins View Post
    Mezz sneaky pete!
    lol, no la. They only use truely House Cue lor....

    so anyone here used to play at Mambo (Lucky Plaza)?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  17. #157
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fujiwara View Post
    Errr... I am just shooting for fun ... not much portraits though .. can join?

    01. EjunLow (Ejun)
    02. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
    03. domdomino (dominic)
    04. venom81
    05. ZerocoolAstra (Kevin)
    06. JT-Fied (Jeremy)
    07. mrleech
    08. KnightOng (Knight)
    09. Chris (Chris Lim)
    10. hanqiang1011
    11. kelvinsg (Kelvin Lu)
    12. simon_84 (Simon)
    13. Quinty (Ivan)
    14. luna_sea83 (Fred)
    15. ngck12(ck)
    16. deepster (hardeep)
    17. WootSK (SK)
    18. gkhoo (Gav)
    19. Royaux (Shaz)
    20. cowmera (Denise)
    21. WeiLing
    22. Loserow (Simon)
    23. Trinity83 (Desmond)
    24. sims0002 (Gilbert)
    25. MrWhites(Simon)
    26. Nemesis32 (Leslie)
    27. Macrolandscape (Kelvin)
    28. Fujiwara (J)
    Welcome to the Fun Fujiwara!

    Quote Originally Posted by HTCahHTC View Post
    hello! plays only at Toa Payoh, still yet to find somewhere better and nearer. lol
    haha.. well.. i'm always open for new places.. as long as the tables are consistent.. Place non rowdy .. but that's just me.. be free to find games amongst yourselves guys.. Glad this thing is kicking off..

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    lol, no la. They only use truely House Cue lor....

    so anyone here used to play at Mambo (Lucky Plaza)?
    I used to be pretty regular.. about 2-3 times a week.. back when Nigel, Jane, later Louis were around...closed.. and shifted to Mambo 2... and finally switched around to klassic and now to champz since it's less rowdy and more central.

    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  18. #158

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    I used to be pretty regular.. about 2-3 times a week.. back when Nigel, Jane, later Louis were around...closed.. and shifted to Mambo 2... and finally switched around to klassic and now to champz since it's less rowdy and more central.

    WOW, Jane?! That's long time ago ah.

    i was there all time last time. So you know anyone regulars who always play at Table 3 (in front of the counter)?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  19. #159
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Hmmm... well.. i dont know them personally... never good enough to play with the best mambo/monster has churned out...
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  20. #160

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    Hmmm... well.. i dont know them personally... never good enough to play with the best mambo/monster has churned out...
    oh ok ok. As i used to play with them

    Will pop by this thread whenever possible Enjoy the game.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •