Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 268

Thread: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

  1. #81
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinty View Post
    It's really nice to meet and play pool with you, Ejun.
    Thanks for teaching me how to read the diamonds as well..
    ^^
    Nice meeting you too Ivan ... Next schedule will probably be next week.
    Hope i can get more guys in! haha
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  2. #82

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    Nice meeting you too Ivan ... Next schedule will probably be next week.
    Hope i can get more guys in! haha
    Yeah..
    Can cut the cost too.

    I'm still more keen on snooker..
    Though I'd say that I wouldn't mind learning from you pool as well.
    Hee'
    ^^

  3. #83
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Totally thrashed by you two pool sharks today. Haha. Sorry the game was short. Next time perhaps (:

  4. #84
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinty View Post
    Yeah..
    Can cut the cost too.

    I'm still more keen on snooker..
    Though I'd say that I wouldn't mind learning from you pool as well.
    Hee'
    ^^
    Hahaha... I'm hardly good enough my friend.. we have some really good players on the list.. and i'm pretty far from it But we should have a game again.. i'll arrange next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Totally thrashed by you two pool sharks today. Haha. Sorry the game was short. Next time perhaps (:
    You must be kidding... i'm not the only one that brought a cue along... and someone said he's a newbie....
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  5. #85
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    Hahaha... I'm hardly good enough my friend.. we have some really good players on the list.. and i'm pretty far from it But we should have a game again.. i'll arrange next week.



    You must be kidding... i'm not the only one that brought a cue along... and someone said he's a newbie....
    really newbie lar.. i missed so many shots..

    Lol the cue's not even mine! Such a waste that its just lying there... Might as well use it. My brother used to play at BPA quite often.. So he bought his personal cue... then he stopped playing since NS..

  6. #86
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    really newbie lar.. i missed so many shots..

    Lol the cue's not even mine! Such a waste that its just lying there... Might as well use it. My brother used to play at BPA quite often.. So he bought his personal cue... then he stopped playing since NS..
    That's okay, you can start using it now.. i'll hold weekly meetings! haha
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  7. #87

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    01. EjunLow (Ejun)
    02. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
    03. domdomino (dominic)
    04. venom81
    05. ZerocoolAstra (Kevin)
    06. JT-Fied (Jeremy)
    07. mrleech
    08. KnightOng (Knight)
    09. Chris (Chris Lim)
    10. hanqiang1011
    11. kelvinsg (Kelvin Lu)
    12. simon_84 (Simon)
    13. Quinty (Ivan)
    14. luna_sea83 (Fred)
    15. ngck12(ck)
    16. deepster (hardeep)
    17. WootSK (SK)
    18. gkhoo (Gav)
    19. Royaux (Shaz)
    20. cowmera (Denise)
    21. WeiLing
    22. Loserow (Simon)
    23. Trinity83 (Desmond)
    24. sims0002 (Gilbert)
    flickr
    ~Photos Are Backups Of My Memories~

  8. #88

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    i just realised i missed the outing. LOL SOme of the nicks here suddenly sound so familar.
    Like i've seen them on pool fanatic forum like ages ago. hmmmmm

    Ejun, when u gonna teach me too? hehe

  9. #89
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim View Post
    i just realised i missed the outing. LOL SOme of the nicks here suddenly sound so familar.
    Like i've seen them on pool fanatic forum like ages ago. hmmmmm

    Ejun, when u gonna teach me too? hehe
    wah... since when was i ever good enough to teach someone from the national team... If we do play... be kind ya chris... ;D
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  10. #90
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    wah! sho many sexpert..all bring personal cue one..i dun dare to join leh..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  11. #91

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    wah! sho many sexpert..all bring personal cue one..i dun dare to join leh..
    I'm using house cue..
    ^^

  12. #92

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    wah... since when was i ever good enough to teach someone from the national team... If we do play... be kind ya chris... ;D
    eh please loh. haha that was like 7 years ago. and since then i hardly played. lol

  13. #93
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    wah! sho many sexpert..all bring personal cue one..i dun dare to join leh..
    Personal cue is for consistency .. but for me it's pretty amatuerish consistency..

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinty View Post
    I'm using house cue..

    Snooker player play any cue also sharp one lor....

    ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim View Post
    eh please loh. haha that was like 7 years ago. and since then i hardly played. lol
    Takes you about a game to get back in shape chris.... haha... I'll see you guys at the table..!
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  14. #94
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    4P LIST UPDATE:

    01. EjunLow (Ejun)
    02. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
    03. domdomino (dominic)
    04. venom81
    05. ZerocoolAstra (Kevin)
    06. JT-Fied (Jeremy)
    07. mrleech
    08. KnightOng (Knight)
    09. Chris (Chris Lim)
    10. hanqiang1011
    11. kelvinsg (Kelvin Lu)
    12. simon_84 (Simon)
    13. Quinty (Ivan)
    14. luna_sea83 (Fred)
    15. ngck12(ck)
    16. deepster (hardeep)
    17. WootSK (SK)
    18. gkhoo (Gav)
    19. Royaux (Shaz)
    20. cowmera (Denise)
    21. WeiLing
    22. Loserow (Simon)
    23. Trinity83 (Desmond)
    24. sims0002 (Gilbert)
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  15. #95

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    was just wondering if anyone plays at bukit timah mambo here?

  16. #96
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    where's that? I only know of Mambo the fashion brand, and the 'world-famous' event at Zouk.
    Exploring! :)

  17. #97
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Me play @ Beauty World (Century), BT Plaza(Mambo) abit to ex if you are not a student. Somemore there are good food near that area

  18. #98
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim View Post
    was just wondering if anyone plays at bukit timah mambo here?
    I do haha i mean i can always make the switch back ... but somehow, i find champz tables more friendly =D
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  19. #99

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    lol yeah champz has friendly tables. Mambo tables are getting more and more inconsistent.
    its saddening.

  20. #100
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim View Post
    lol yeah champz has friendly tables. Mambo tables are getting more and more inconsistent.
    its saddening.
    those are decade old tables Chris.....
    Last edited by ejunlow; 25th June 2009 at 01:10 AM.
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •