Page 1 of 14 123611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 268

Thread: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

  1. #1
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    I've made a lot of friends here in ClubSnap... just thought i'd look for an interest i didnt knew besides photography..

    Those of you that love photography ... and have a passion for decent pool playing as well (9ball usually, but 8 / 10 / straight is fine - leisure playing really).. i'll be happy to know you guys - Just say hello here so i can know whom I can invite out should there ever be an intention to have plain aimless fun...

    I welcome all levels really... since it's really for passion .. if you run a decent 2-3 balls, know what's a 'break', know what's 'tyco' ... you're good enough for me - and NO, i'm not some seeded player hoping to hustle millions out of you... For that reason alone, i welcome both side of the gender.. my fiance plays a pretty decent game as well.. so yeap.. Drop in and say Hello just so that we might know..

    It's great to talk about photography while we're waiting for turns at the table... so this is my intention of the thread.... This is all about making some new friends in more interest areas than one... so yeah... be free to add me to msn with that msn icon on the right.

    Ejun
    Last edited by ejunlow; 19th June 2009 at 12:28 AM.
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  2. #2

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    Those of you that love photography ... and have a passion for decent pool playing as well (9ball usually, but 8 / 10 / straight is fine - leisure playing really).. i'll be happy to know you guys - Just say hello here so i can know whom I can invite out should there ever be an intention to have plain aimless fun...

    I welcome all levels really... since it's really for passion .. if you run a decent 2-3 balls, know what's a 'break', know what's 'tyco' ... you're good enough for me - and NO, i'm not some seeded player hoping to hustle millions out of you... For that reason alone, i welcome both side of the gender.. my fiance plays a pretty decent game as well.. so yeap.. Drop in and say Hello just so that we might know..

    It's great to talk about photography while we're waiting for turns at the table... so this is my intention of the thread..

    Ejun
    hello

  3. #3
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Arrow Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Pool Playing Friends List....

    1. Myself
    2. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  4. #4
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    I've made a lot of friends here in ClubSnap... just thought i'd look for an interest i didnt knew besides photography..

    Those of you that love photography ... and have a passion for decent pool playing as well (9ball usually, but 8 / 10 / straight is fine - leisure playing really).. i'll be happy to know you guys - Just say hello here so i can know whom I can invite out should there ever be an intention to have plain aimless fun...

    I welcome all levels really... since it's really for passion .. if you run a decent 2-3 balls, know what's a 'break', know what's 'tyco' ... you're good enough for me - and NO, i'm not some seeded player hoping to hustle millions out of you... For that reason alone, i welcome both side of the gender.. my fiance plays a pretty decent game as well.. so yeap.. Drop in and say Hello just so that we might know..

    It's great to talk about photography while we're waiting for turns at the table... so this is my intention of the thread.... This is all about making some new friends in more interest areas than one... so yeah... be free to add me to msn with that msn icon on the right.

    Ejun
    Hello !

  5. #5
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Pool Playing Friends List....

    1. Myself
    2. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
    3. domdomino
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  6. #6

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    sounds fun, a diff type of shooting. haha

  7. #7
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Hi Ejun!

    can I be on the list too?
    I usually play at Safra Mt Faber or Toa Payoh. In fact i've got a snooker cue in the cupboard at Safra TP, but it's hardly been touched of late. I would consider myself experienced but not GOOD.
    Exploring! :)

  8. #8
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Pool Playing Friends List - Please insert your name

    1. Ejun Low
    2. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
    3. domdomino
    4. venom81
    5. ZerocoolAstra
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  9. #9
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by mrprogrammer View Post
    hello
    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Hello !
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    sounds fun, a diff type of shooting. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Hi Ejun!

    can I be on the list too?
    I usually play at Safra Mt Faber or Toa Payoh. In fact i've got a snooker cue in the cupboard at Safra TP, but it's hardly been touched of late. I would consider myself experienced but not GOOD.
    Haha.. welcome welcome... I usually play at champz (not a very big hall) opposite forum at Ming Arcade B2. There's always pool buffets from 10am - 5pm, so if you guys want, we can actually book the entire afternoon and just mess around the sticks and ballzzzz..
    Anyway, do add your names automatically...

    Ejun
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  10. #10
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Arrow Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Pool Playing Friends List - Please insert your name automatically

    1. EjunLow (Ejun)
    2. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
    3. domdomino
    4. venom81
    5. ZerocoolAstra
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  11. #11
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Pool Playing Friends List - Please insert your name automatically

    1. EjunLow (Ejun)
    2. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
    3. domdomino ( dominic )
    4. venom81
    5. ZerocoolAstra

  12. #12
    Deregistered JT-Fied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In e Western part of SINGAPORE
    Posts
    529

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Up for it anytime i'm free man!

  13. #13

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    /me is newbie portrait taker as well as lousy pool player....

    So if it is fine with you..

  14. #14

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    Haha.. welcome welcome... I usually play at champz (not a very big hall) opposite forum at Ming Arcade B2. There's always pool buffets from 10am - 5pm, so if you guys want, we can actually book the entire afternoon and just mess around the sticks and ballzzzz..
    Anyway, do add your names automatically...

    Ejun
    how much would tat be?

  15. #15
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Updates

    Pool Playing Friends List - Please insert your name automatically

    1. EjunLow (Ejun)
    2. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
    3. domdomino (dominic)
    4. venom81
    5. ZerocoolAstra
    6. JT-Fied
    7. mrleech
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  16. #16
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    how much would tat be?
    Hmm i think it's 28 per table.. which for 7 hours in the morning at 10am till 5pm .. comes to be about hmm.. 4 dollars/hour

    Doubt i can ever play that long... so yeah ..i need crowd to take turns... Girlfriend, FIances, Wives are welcome really... haha

    Seems pretty good response..although that's 6 of us .. that's probably a good number to begin with.. lol
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  17. #17

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    can newbie joins ,,,

    always on my mind wanted to learn but keep KIVing ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  18. #18
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Smile Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    can newbie joins ,,,

    always on my mind wanted to learn but keep KIVing ..
    Certainly... I can't make you a touring pro / national player.. but i'm sure I cant point you in the general direction to make potting balls more fun...

    Besides.. i'm sure the rest of them can offer their inputs as well..

    Welcome to the pool party Knight.. lol..
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  19. #19
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Updates

    Pool Playing Friends List - Please insert your name automatically

    1. EjunLow (Ejun)
    2. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
    3. domdomino (dominic)
    4. venom81
    5. ZerocoolAstra
    6. JT-Fied
    7. mrleech
    8. KnightOng
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  20. #20

    Default Re: Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

    Updates

    Pool Playing Friends List - Please insert your name automatically

    1. EjunLow (Ejun)
    2. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
    3. domdomino (dominic)
    4. venom81
    5. ZerocoolAstra
    6. JT-Fied
    7. mrleech
    8. KnightOng
    9 Chris (Newbie)

Page 1 of 14 123611 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •